Return to Website

The Vinculum Forum

Discuss fanfic, Seven, chat about Trek in general, or leave some feedback about the site.

The Vinculum Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voyager Spankings

I have always loved the idea of the ladies of Trek being spanked. Does anyone have any fiction on this topic? If you do, can you please post it or send it to me at OTKinNJ@aol.com.

If you agree some questions:

1) Which ladies should be spanked?

2) Who would you like to see spank 7 of 9?

3) I think a cross series storyline with ALL the ladies from ALL the series being spanked would be great, does anyone agree?

Re: Voyager Spankings

Seven of Nine definitely deserves to be spanked, what with the way she is always pouting all the time. ; )

Re: Voyager Spankings and Hi

First, hi, I'm new here *waves*. Nice site

Um, depends on who's doing the spanking

Janeway.

3) I think a cross series storyline with ALL the ladies from ALL the series being spanked would be great, does anyone agree?

It would be...a little OTT for my tastes.

However, [shameless slef promo]I have written a spanking-esque fic.

re/dis/connections

It's J/7. [/shamelss slef promo]

Re: Re: Voyager Spankings and Hi

My attempt at making a clicky linky didn't work

the url is http://www.ussenterprise.ndo.co.uk/fic/VOY3.html

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First, hi, I'm new here *waves*. Nice site

Um, depends on who's doing the spanking

Janeway.

It would be...a little OTT for my tastes.

However, [shameless slef promo]I have written a spanking-esque fic.

re/dis/connections

It's J/7. [/shamelss slef promo]

Re: Voyager Spankings

i would kill to see Janeway spanked by chakotay. I have no objections to spankings. There for diciplin right? LoL

All Startrek ladies deserve a little spank once in a while and yes Seven needs a spanking too. LoL

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have always loved the idea of the ladies of Trek being spanked. Does anyone have any fiction on this topic? If you do, can you please post it or send it to me at OTKinNJ@aol.com.

If you agree some questions:

Re: Re: Voyager Spankings

i definately think janeway desereves a good spanking from chakotay... agood fan fic piece would be during the episode where they got stranded on new earth... there's plenty of room for imagination there!