Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Y'all

Well it's about 5 days or less until we all get together to camp.Some people have been wanting to know what to bring extra.We always need as much water as possible,bottle water for drinking and jug water for cooking and cleaning.Some people wait until they get there since we make a list after arrival of things we may run short and purchase them with the local merchants.Picnic supplies like coffee cups,paper towels,forks,spoons and plates start running low about Sunday morning.The main thing is to bring yourself!

Re: Good Morning Y'all

I'm sorry to say but I will not be coming down this year. the friend that was going to come with me very sick. Hope to make it next year.

I am so sorry Sue,we will miss you very much . I hope your sister -in-law gets well soon.

Everyone stay safe,be careful in your driving,and have lots of fun.
Jean

Hello Jean and David,we are sure going to miss you two , especially your singing and guitar playing.I always enjoyed having an evening cup of coffee and wonder filled conversation with you by the campfire.Maybe we can get together in your neck of the woods sometime.

Come by and visit anytime you want to Brenda,would be happpy to see you.
Jean