Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Special Thanks !

Hello Y'all,We had a wonderful time in Harlan County over the weekend.I want to thank everyone for making it a special time for all who attended.A great big hug and thanks go out to Don Bailey Jr. for the great food he cooked at the campsite.Also thanks Don Jr. for the dance at the school building which came with lots of smiles ,funny conversations and happy memories of days gone by.Thanks a million to Don Bailey and Paul Rigney for helping set up the campsite and the hard work of breaking down the camp for Brenda Davis and Letha French.Groceries groceries groceries ! Thanks a whole bunch to Jack O'Rourke for fresh garden tomatoes,potatoes,dried shuck beans and not to forget a huge load of wood for the campfire. Thank you Letha Pace French for all the can goods which helped suppliment the meals.Thank you Georgia Whitehead Saylor for the awesome peanut butter pie on Sunday ! It went fast and was extremely enjoyed.Oh my .. Glen Helton,,thank you for the pawpaws ,,thanks for bringing a bag full up twice ! One bag was not quite enough and everyone wanted one so you went and brought back more !Thank you Doe Buchanan for giving us more sugar and coffee creamer just as we had run out.That was a long walk up the hill. Thank you Chet Spangler,Annette Napier Paden and Elaine Napier for the paper supplies ,cheese, crackers and great snacks !I really enjoyed listening to Don Bailey Jr. and Chris Rigney picking on the guitar,,God loves the musician !Thank you Sheila Cash for the tastey bacon and sausage for breakfast and Don Bailey for the fresh eggs.The eggs also helped make great fried cornbread fritters!Thanks to Charlotte Rigney and Paul Rigney for the water and sodas,we were a thirsty bunch on the hill and the drinks helped tolerate the hot afternoon.Special thanks to the Napier grandchildren for helping start the Sunday evening campfire after the rain storm blew through,wasn't those huge marshmellows!A big special thanks to Curt Stallard,Lakis Mavinadas,Tim Mosley,Bill Moore,Joe Grieshop and the county jail inmates for mowing ,weed eating the camp site and making it a beautiful place for all who came on the hill to camp or visit.

Re: Special Thanks !

Brenda, I always enjoy my time on the hill hope things work out next year thank you for all your hard work. Keep us posted on Ray's condition.