Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
memories

morning all, been going down memory lane lately, as i walk the floor joices in this house we are building , i always think about walking on the railroad tracks at home, guess i was practicing when i was a kid and didnt even know it, of course i really appreicate it as we go higher up to the ceiling , yep i smile at work cause i enjoy it and the memories are great, adn i havent feel yet ha ha lol have a great weekend im looking forward to it, thats what working does for ya, lol

Re: memories

Good morning Susie,yep,a lot of the hard ways we had to do or wanted to do growing up made us stronger and more agile.I can hike in the roughest terrain without falling,might be due to wading the creek and manuvering the slick rocks without falling in or hurting my feet.Have to be careful of small things though,like wet grass walking down a hillside ! LOL,I climbed a large tree when I was about 9 years old,I was so proud that I got nearly to the top but changed my mind when I looked down.After some fear and scary thinking I said to myself "Those are big strong branches,they held me when I was climbing up and will when I climb down"! After that I never climbed no higher than I could just jump down from !