Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Y'all

We have a heavy fog and heavy dew on the ground his morning.Fall is here for sure.I gathered a lot of flower seeds to set aside for planting next year in different parts of the yard.I sold nearly all my house plants at the flea market.I had a successful year with them and there isn't enough room in the house unless I wanted to make a forest room ! I save small starts for next year though.Ray has to have hip replacement surgery and I have to have a shoulder operation so I am making my house a little more easy to manage while we are physically handicapped for a few months.By spring we should be tip top again and be able to ride the atv and camp.I guess the fall and winter is the best time to get well and make plans for spring and summer !

Re: Good Morning Y'all

A lot of fog here this morning also.hope you and Ray do fine after your surgery,I guess I may have to have surgery to,go see a surgeron tomorrow.I have a very large gallstone they found Wen.I have been having a lot of pain.will be praying for you and Ray.love ya'll
Jean

Hello Jean , We are sure not happy about our suffering but keep on going ,even in a mad state ! .I think a lot of people have their gall bladder removed if I remember right.Yep,the pain is hard to deal with especially if a person has a doc who won't prescribe a prescription medicine for the pain because of all the drug addicts.I have always said a persons health should take top priority,you cannot do much of anything if your body isn't able.I have had this injury since April,makes you wonder what has become of good and timely medical care to get healed.When I was growing up the docs took care of you immediatley and gave the medicines right away.I think all those professional and caring docs died by the 1980s.I hope you get well soon !

I hate to hear you are having to undergo surgery. We are just falling apart aren' t we? I decided to take this week off and have a grandchild come to the house for a visit. She is a cute 31/2 yr old fiery redhead. Her mothers parents picked her up last night for a soccer game, her mom will be here this evening and my duty will be done. I haven't even swept a floor with her here, and the dog is sick of being exiled to his room, he usually has the run of the house. He would be so cute camping out on the hill but I would probably lose him. He is a tri-colored Beagle and his nose would take over, squirrels, rabbits, cats, anything that breathed. He would get lost and never make it home.