Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Y'all

It sure is cold this morning.I noticed the leaves on the trees are falling fast.I like this time of the year to go 4 wheeling back home.I am always surprised at what I find on the old and less traveled trails up Yoccums Creek.When the foliage dies down abandoned railroad sections can be seen.Higher up in the mountains towards Brittains Creek old coal gons are still there!Indian burial grounds are way up in the hills,also settlers graves marked with large stones going toward High Splint.There are old one room cabins nearly sunken completely into the ground on sides of the hills.There are some stone chimneys still visable after the homes have been long gone.People lived hard back then but they lived !

Re: Good Morning Y'all

morning brenda, please take pictures of all the stuff you see, when you go home. it is fall but out here the leaves are not as pretty as back home not enough varity of trees too much green firs but pretty just the same, we are having rain here and looking like rain for weeks lol working today in the rain oh well could be worse could be snow and ice , have a great day and stay warm and dry,