Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DVD

Do my recorder not working, it may be a very long time before I get them out to you but I will get them to you sometime, just don't know how long it will take. Thank you for been patient.

Re: DVD

Hello Sue,,we sure have had a rough time with our recording equipment.I dropped my camcorder on a hard floor a few weeks before the reunion.Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't , that is why I only have about 45 minutes on the 2012 dvd.I guess I was lucky that it worked at all .After I got to Kentucky I was beginning to think that I would not get to make a dvd but the camcorder had not completely croaked. I will greatly appreciate when you get the dvd copies made.I appreciate all that you do ! Let me know if you cannot get your equipment to work and I will see if someone can help us out.

Re: DVD

hopefully it will get to working , my husband loved the video from last year he wants to come and have fun too, thanks for all the hard work , the video gives us who dont make it home a change to see everyone and the reunion thanks for the effort each year and have a great day and yes i would like one this year too if possible thanks