Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !

I have 2 sweet potato pies made,2 pumpkin pies and Ray made 2 cherry delight pies. The corn bread is baked for the stuffing . We are looking forward to spending time with family and friends tomorrow.Some people will be missed because miles and time will keep us apart but I carry them in my heart always.Thanksgiving falls on my Mom's birthday this year and I miss her dearly.Mom taught me to cook at an early age and it has always been a valuable thing for me to know how to do and I have been thankful for that all my life.Ray and I have been very happy today cooking together in the kitchen . The house work and dishes are all done and we will relax the rest of the evening.I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving !

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !

Hope you have a good day. I had dinner with Brenda, Ashley, Tom & Zack ( Ashlyn's dad and brother) and of coarse Ashlyn and Richie. Brenda brought a duck and Ashlyn cooked a deer roast and all the trimming, have a great time. Today we are going to her mom's for dinner, never met her, can't wait, sure I will have a good time.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.we will have ours Friday.son coming in from Indiana Friday.his wife has to work tonight.
Jean