Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hay you all

well did anyone survive the thanksgiving day dinner, hope it was good for all of you , whats happening in yur neck of the woods. when i talked to mom it was colder in ga than in the snowy washington state. have a good day and stay dry and warm and safe.

Re: hay you all

Hello Susie,we had a very nice Thanksgiving with lots of sun.It is suppose to be in the 30s at night here and close to 70 the next few days.In 2 weeks some of the club members will be taking toys and clothes to the Kenvir area to be given away in December.We will camp at a hotel in Harlan We may hit the trails but that depends on weather conditions when we get there.Have you had any problems with brush and forest fires? We have a burn ban alert in Sevier County.

Re: hay you all

brenda yes we have had a burn ban for months and forest fires all around, now i have large piles of brush adn tree limbs and its rained so much its hard to get it to burn , but i remember the crisco oil trick you used up on the hill to light our fire so thanks for the lesson, may do it this weekend, still working on the house trying to get plywood on the roof but had high winds the last 2 days up to 50 gusting out of the east. hope to work today wind has died down some . too bad i didnt win the lottery could have bought a lot of christmas for the kids back home but glad you are going to do your christmas run you go santa. have a good day and Merry Christmas.