Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Evening Y'all

Hello Y'all,we have had a rough week but Ray is home now and trying to recover from the total hip replacement.Thank all of you for your prayers and help.My sisters Letha and Janette came over today and so did my brother Willis.They brought food and comfort.Our friend Sheila Cash sent a roasted chicken and dressing.We had a warm day to sit on the porch and it was great to see Ray walking with a walker without the loud noises he was making in pain before the surgery whenever he walked.I am sad today because of the passing of Polly Barnes Guthrie.She was such a sweet young girl growing up and a wonderful woman.The last time I talked with her she was taking a walk near the Britains Creek bridge and hollow.Jeff Ewing left us a couple of days ago too.I know they are both safe in the arms of Jesus now.

Re: Good Evening Y'all

Glad to hear Ray is up and around,hope he has a complete recovery.
Got recorder up and working will start making dvd soon, with the kids here don't have as much spear time as use to. Everyone can sit back and witch it and forget it's snowing outside.
I could use a little help with the cost. if everyone sent me two dollars for each dvd it would help a lot.
Give Ray a hug for me and tell him I an praying for him.

Re: Good Evening Y'all

Hello Sue,we have $50 from the auction to go toward making and mailing the dvds.I will get it in the mail to you Tuesday or Wednesday.Too much going on tomorrow with doctors in the morning and back to work to get to the post office soon enough.I hope all is well with you and I am glad you are not living alone and have help.Snow,what snow? .We have been in the 70s the last two days ! I know I know ,,,, I have seen it warm here and the next morning be snow on the ground.