Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum

Kenvir Kentucky ATV Club INC. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Y'all

Well we still have rain but a lot of the region is still having snow.We are forcasted for snow next weekend.What can I say,it is still winter.I did notice the grass in my back yard is growing and I saw some tiny blue flowers already in bloom.I sure want spring weather but I am not going to wish the time away ,it is going too fast to suit me anyhow.We need to get the carburater adjusted on the atv and then we will be good to go!We have company in for the weekend and will be doing a lot of tourist stuff the next couple of days.You all have a good weekend !

Re: Good Morning Y'all

Are you guys going after the Ramps this year?

Re: Good Morning Y'all

Oh for sure Chet ! Easter is toward the end of March this year.The weather factors in sometimes as to when we go.The ramps come in after a couple of weeks of continual warm weather.The Bailey boys pretty much set up when they are going and as for us we try to watch the weather report.One year we were there,ramps were up and we still got an inch of snow on the hill and you could not get close enough to the camp fire from the 17 degree freezing cold,one year me and Doe almost wanted to put on a bathing suit and get some sun ,it was a warm day then for sure.As you guessed the date has not been set yet but I do know we will be going !