nanaimo rclaser fleet Forum

nanaimo rclaser fleet Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
urgent requirement for parts

To All RCer's out there: I ordered a new deck for my laser, received in time for Saturday's frozen thumbs, payed extra money to get it here faster than normal, and they didn't send the clips to hold the steering servo in place. Would anyone maybe have two that I could buy so that I could get my boat in the water by Saturday morning? I know those parts are rare but really hope that Division 17 just might have what I need. Ken 34

Re: urgent requirement for parts

You mean the new deck came without the clips ? Bummer !
I though they would be permanent . I will have #69 there charged up for you. She's a very fast boat so try not to crash too hard. At least not into me. HAHA !

Did it come with the clips for the main sheet winch servo ? or were all 4 missing ?

Hi Bruce: All four clips are missing! I have gone to extra lengths to squeeze rubber underneath a new steering servo to hold it in place. If that works, I will work on my own way to hold the servos in place. In a make shift way I think I will be ready with my own boat for tomorrow. They are calling for light winds, so I should be okay. Thanks for the offer of your boat Bruce. Just to let you know, I sent a not so nice E mail the RC sail and Steve assured me that the clips aren't necessary. We will see tomorrow. I will be there tomorrow around 1030 to set marks. See you tomorrow, Ken