Return to Website

Taylor's R/C Airboat Message Forum

Welcome to Taylor's R/C Airboat messsage forum dedicated to R/C Airboats around the world. Add your comments, tips, tricks and anything you want about R/C Airboats!

Taylor's R/C Airboat Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
mike
Re: Re: Air Boat Manufactures
well, mine is a Dumas Swamp Buggy, i think their website is www.dumas.com, but i could be wrong, they reccomend a .19 or .25 engine, my .25 powers it ok, but id advise using a .40 and running it rich for ground use, id also advise using aluminum on teh bottom insteda...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2001 6:25pm
by mike
r/c airboat plans
HI, TAYLOR I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS GOING INTO YOUR WEBSITE MARKED http://rcairboats.77th.com . I AM LOOKING FOR PLANS FOR A AIRBOAT JUST LIKE YOURS. ITS GREAT. ANY HELP WOULD BE FANTASTIC....
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2001 5:24pm
by JACK BROWN
j
Jon
No Subject
hey talor how did you build your open hull airboat im wanting to build one but dont know where to start or what to get could you help me???i would like to build one that look just like your with the cage and open hull
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2001 12:05pm
by Jon
j
Jon
Hey my name is jon and im just getting in to this hobbie whats a good begginer airboat that can go on grass and water and goes a pretty good speed
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 12:01pm
by Jon
No Subject
Hey my name is jon and im just getting in to this hobbie whats a good begginer airboat that can go on grass and water and goes a pretty good speed
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 12:01pm
by Anonymous
l
Larry
Re: Air Boat Manufactures
If you go to our site under R/C Airboats you can see a new link an photo of a scale airboat you can order online. http://www.rcairboats.com Larry --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi to everybody. Could you help me out by letting me know if a...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2001 4:26pm
by Larry
Hulls
You can use a boogie board for an inexpensive hull for an airboat
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2001 3:36pm
by Lloyd Campbell
d
DANIEL
AIR BOATS
I WOULD LIKE TOBUY ANEW AIRBOAT HULL,ABOUT THREE TO THREE AND HALF FEET LONG.
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2001 8:21pm
by DANIEL
j
JB
Air Boat Manufactures
Hi to everybody. Could you help me out by letting me know if anyone knows of a good manufacture of r/c air boat? Thanks
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2001 8:14pm
by JB
l
Larry
Radio Problems
There are many things that can cause glitched in your radio equipment. On the metal boats with aluminum hulls and stainless steel rigging we have to make sure that there is nothing metal to metal that can vibrate or it will drastically interfear with your radio and...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2001 2:40am
by Larry
l
Larry
Re: R/C Airboat Props!
As an added note we have been using a 14x6 APC prop cut down to a 12x6 for normal runnng. For drag racing we have been using the 11x7, but be warned this is turning the Saito .91 way to many rpm and could damage your engine. The price you pay for speed.
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2001 2:33am
by Larry
l
Larry
R/C Airboat Props!
If you run your airboat on land and or water you need to make sure to use a quality APC composite prop. Wood props are easily damaged by water and sand and other debris and can explode and cause an injury. APC offer high quality tractor and pusher prop. Balaced...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2001 2:07pm
by Larry
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet