​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Derby hunt

Poor man! If they have a new hunt and get a new top ten to have a new run off by that time there will be the same problem! The new top ten might have some people that can't make that run off! They just need to bump up the next available dog that placed in the original hunt and just have the top ten that's available for the may 4th hunt! Happy hunting!

everyone will be expecting the run off it will already be planned and scheduled for this time. no one was expecting a run off with the last hunt.

'Poor man' & 'Poor man also' both have good points! Bumping the next dog up would be the right thing to do, but the fact is nobody will know if its the same dog that was there at the first hunt. I know I don't pay that much attention to everyone else's dogs...especially if its not running up front. I say lets go ahead and have the hunt & whoever is there is...lets get it over with cause everyone there will be running for the front! Heck it's just 'money' right? So who is it going to be?? I sure wish Brian would post the 10 dogs that's going to be there on here!! So who does everyone think its going to be???

Take pics of the ones that place top ten an then compair them next time before cast....

So how many dogs showed up?? Who brought the heat??

Heard Brian Lamey won the big hunt....

I heard Corey Welch (Brian Lamey) won the big hunt and Hales was second. Who was all there??

That's funny that you say it was Brian's dog now that I won the hunt and weeks before I placed her 7 th at the first hunt and no one said a word! Why didn't u just bring you dogs and put them in the hunt or is it that your dogs aren't worth the hide they are wrapped in. Or mabey you were at the hunt and u just want to stir up **** whatever the case is you don't bother me and I can afford to buy dogs and good ones at that. So for your info this gyp isn't even from the south so that shows how much you know. So find someone else to rag because this ole boy ain't worried about your ****.

Congrats to my freind cole on his win an to everybody that place u had tha gyp rite

CONGRATS COLE ON THE WIN.STARTING BACK RUNNING OURS IN THE MORNING.WHEN I GET EM BACK IN SHAPE I WILL COME RUN & GO TO SOME HUNTS W/YOU.

Thanks mark she's getting where she needs to be she's got a little more improvement. And Brandon I look forward to going to hunts in the future. We always have a great time no matter what the outcome.

What is the pedigree on big creek cash??

Think hes off a lab and a cur!lol na hes off big thunder.

Who had the dog off of MONKEY

For this to be such a hot topic where is the results

More CRYING...why don't ya grow up & Congratulate someone when they win....rather than being a bunch of CRYBABIES!

Go buy some crying towels at Walmart....they could use the business!

Guess Ronnie could go in the towel business & make a fortune by suppling the whiiners & crybabies on here.

Sorry took some time to put results on but my wife and Jesus,grandson birthday came first! I want to say thanks to the eight that showed up!!! We had three hours of hard running with a lot of scores! Larry hale after a hour and a half ,said Coles dog was the most consistant dog in hunt and he said was the best dog there that day, and he was right!congrads cole on a good hound that can run its game! Wished I did own her but can't due to breeding! Lol! 1st cole welch 1485pts 2nd Larry hale 1375 pts. 3rd 747 1205 pts. 4th Larry hale 1125 pts. 5th big Johnny 1090pts. 6th shine Simmons 935pts. 7th big g 710 pts 8th Seth garitt 530 pts we had some great judges! All score sheets were laid on the table and all hunters watched being figured no hocus pocus!!! We have had fifteen hunts in that pen with no hunter winning two hunts yet!!! There was only three people that didn't show up for finals all had good reasons!!! Cluck cluck cluck! Awards! Are being mailed!!! I myself was strongly disappointed that sir bill , duke of Elba didn't show up!!! I had sir Tyler duke of latimer on stand by in holding pen! He was poised ready to be cast at the sound of the horn! To all that showed up I congradulate u and the courage to bring ur hounds to a top hound competition!!! Sorry that Seth's dog got hurt early in hunt , she did well winning the previous one! Also Larry hale and 747 for having such fine hounds!!! Will be having a pup hunt Challenge on the 25th where the top ten will return for a challenge ! This gives everyone a chance to look at what the top ten hounds really are!!! Congrads to Carl Hemphill on his win with a oak ridge smokey pup this weekend! He has been successful this summer with her,a fine hound! I have leased oak ridge smokey to Larry hale in epps la. Anyone interested in breeding to him contact me or Larry hale! He was bred by bud Davis of lufkin tx and is a top bred walker hound! Thanks god bless!

3rd 747's Miss Daisy (Lakehills Jaybird x Miss Daisy 2 Hale)

SURE WISH THAT OL'SMOKEY WAS CLOSER TO ME.I DO HAVE A LOT OF HIS BREEDING & CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME OF THEM BREED.

EVERY HUNT HAS COMPLAINERS.

1 2