​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bird/ dog night mares

Bird
I talked to a man today and he said he was by your place and there was a doctor at your kennels giving your Johnny dog thearpy. The best I can understand the diagnosis was he is having back flashes and nightmares knowing he has to face old Maggie again this week. I dont know if it is true but the rumor is that you have been hunting a new place to run so he wont get depressed before the Classic.
I was wondering if Sally told you that he has to wash my truck in front of everyone at the classic. Wont that be a site to see him in them white rubber boots with a bucket full of soap washing my truck.
I sure had a good time Saturday and if anybody did not like that they better find something else to do.
P.S. I guess we will have to give Sally a good pup so he can go hunting with us.

Re: Bird/ dog night mares

Quave if Johnny Cash outruns everything this weekend as bad as he did last weekend I figure you may want to bring old Maggie to the house and let them 2 have relations. That's gonna be terrible if you have to intwine one of these old DEER bred hounds to improve your stock. lol.
I'm just saying

It was fun, I enjoyed every minute of it. That was some good running.