​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FRIDAY NIGHT on Red RIDGE

Well, Boys Friday has rolled back around and it is getting close to time for Mr. Wallace Shipley and I to get our ends skint by Big Kyle on Red Ridge.

The plan is together up around 7:00 this evening and cast hounds, Mr. Wallace Shipley from Sale Creek, TN, Big Kyle from Gallant, AL and myself from Elmore County, AL.

Just spoke to Big Kyle a little bit ago and he claims that there is a slow drizzling rain falling in North AL today, should make for a real good night if the wind don't get up.

Well, Mr. Shipley and I already know this probably will be the Max, Bones, and Yard Dog show on Red Ridge tonight, but we are hoping to get some of the race anyway.

I suspect I will take, Black Berry, Spec, Bulls Eye, Lil Tink and maybe Red Bird or Mazey.

Mr. Shipley is bringing every hound he's got, two of which he got from Big Kyle, Trop and Dixie.

I look forward to spending some time around the fire with these two men.

The woods is full of wanta be fox hunters, these two men are fox hunters, hard core, no doubt about what they expect a hound to do, and will not accept anything less.

It will be my privilage and honour to sit and listen to their hounds pack up and run a yote like it is suppose to be run. And if my plugs get up at all, I will be sure to enjoy that as well.

Hope you have good hunt this weekend, and we will report first of next week on just how things went.

Lord Bless and have Mercy on me and my hounds against, Big Kyle and Red Ridge, would be my cry!

True Grit,
Elmore CO.,AL
Jonathan Blakeley