​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
CRYING RANGE DERBY HUNT JULY 21

3 HR DERBY HUNT JULY 21 100$ ENTRY FEE PAY BACK 75$. CALL ROY MAGEE @ 985-969-6680 FOR NUMBERS. CALL TICK @ 985-507-7403 FOR RUNNING IN THE PEN.

Re: CRYING RANGE DERBY HUNT JULY 21

I NEED ONE NUMBER ROY THANKS

I want 2 numbers please!!

I need one number Thanks

Can I get one number thanks

That's a good payback.way to go

Need 2 numbers Roy thanks

Need one number

Need two numbers please

2 please roy

HUNT IS FULL IM STARTING A WAITING LIST

Roy did u get my message. Thanks

BENSON YOUR NUMBER IS 74. MR ED I GOT IT BUT IT WAS ALREADY FULL I PUT YOU ON THE WAITING LIST.

WILL U PUT US ON WAITING LIST NEED 1 #

put us on the waiting list please

Roy, who is coming to this hunt ?

CD you do know you will be less than a mile from my house. Lol. Just be ready for this one Ol Buddy.

Hell yea I know, we coming to spend the night at your house!!
You better get to practicing, I don't usually go to 3hr. hunts, but gonna make an exception for you boys this time! Tell all the neighbors I'm coming!!

See ya soon buddy

Lol I practice every Tuesday morning. And yes I'll make room for y'all in the camper the night before. Don't worry either me or Big Jim will be ready for this that's for sure.

Just talked to Carey don McCoy he said he's coming to show us la boys how to run dogs lol should be a fun hunt

So that's what you got out of our chat? well, I'll go with it, yes, I'm getting ready and I'm coming. We've gone to AR and TX last week, might as well head to LA!
All seriousness, gonna be a good hunt, looking forward to it.

Cd you know it wouldn't be any fun with out a little trash talk we going to have fun one way or the other buddy

You know me, I like to talk a little! now, if we can just wake up the rest of the LA crew! And, you're right, we gonna have fun!

Just got back from running and the pen is rocking. Can't wait for my Ol Buddy CD to come see us. It should be a good one.

Well, guess what time it is? It's go time!!! Been fun up til now, but it's time to see who has or has not. Scared ill be on the has not side, but we're coming and plan on having fun.
Let's hear it boys, who's coming and who's not? Who's ready and who's not? There's no reason to get quiet now, let's hear it !!!

I'm too stupid to be scared, so I'll be there with my two culls. I'm just hoping y'all at least help me find my collars after y'all's dogs jerk em off of mine!

So who's bringing the heat Saturday morning?

Heard you an Kelly were

herd little flap was the one to beat over there and scooby taking second

Yea I hear ya Jason. We don't have nothin to get in a race with Lil flap so we coming to just clap.

Where is this hunt at?

Their Yaw go I been quiet and haven't said a word and some how I get singled out because you can believe their is going to be dogs their better than him. So good luck and see yaw sat

dont worry hunter we coming after ya anyway!lol! see ya in the morn.

Robert boyz bring the heat!!! Live action

You wouldn't tell one either would you Laramie what you done with Kelly haven't heard anything out of him in a while

James thanks for the prediction on lab aka scooby I don't even have a number for her wish I did she has been runnin good on outside I might even bull get nervous lol

Word on the streets in Texas is CD McCoy has out ran everyone of the locals even the Pen owners. So from what he tells us over here in Texas the battle is gonna be for 2nd cuz no one can be first but him . He also said he out ran ( PERFECT VISON ) Hunter joiner so bad that he went an bought glasses cuz the ones he had he could only see his dogs an Cary don dogs broke them .I hope this report don't make everyone stay at home or back out .

Next report I will get from him will be before he leaves here tomorrow !!

First off I no cd didn't say that and second if you going to talk trash put your name chicken ****

There is a lot of outstanding hounds gonna be there no tellin who it's gonna be

And 1 more thing as for as vision if you had any dogs worth a dam you might be seeing them in the crossings and making the trip with CD this hunt can not get here fast enough have a nice day.

That's funny BS there!!! i am coming expecting to do something, but not sure bout winning, but like my chances to maybe place in the money. We will have to just wait and see, never know at a field trial!!
All that other stuff is crap. I like to talk chit out in the open and not behind anyone's back!!

PS - there are only a couple people that knew that i went and ran with Tic this past weekend, so one of you guys are busted!!! Also, i can outrun anyone, just able to run with!!

Hunter don't go getting mad

HUNTER,CARY DON,CARY DON,HUNTER,HUNTER,CARY DON,NOW THATS FUNNY.SOUNDS LIKE YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES EVER BEEN TO A HUNT.

guess i should'nt have started anything hunter but 1 thing for sure ,i put my name with it!we gonna have fun wheather we win or not and talk a lotta BS while we doin it

You right James we going to have fun.
And to the other post no we are not the only ones we just the only ones that have enough balls to post our names

Tell em how you really feel hunter gonna be a sure nuff good one for sure think they comin from all over

Heard valentine couldn't get a yard pass lol

Were you at hunter

your lucky if valentine did not get a pass.

you boys better put some flippers on them dogs because its raining like a mugg down here.

Lil flap needs he's mud grips on tomorrow

1 2