​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eddie Liquor and T-Roy Liquor for sale

Sired by Int.ch.Bridges Pencil out of Efirds Little Bit. They are about 10 now and both are strong breeders that have produced champions. They produce three hour barn burners as well as three day HGA hounds. I will hate to see them go but everything we have goes back to these hounds. Call me 501-282-0040

Re: Eddie Liquor and T-Roy Liquor for sale

Give me a call.

Hey Cole if you sell one or both do you think you could hold out $100 for the kennel---

At ten years old a person would Be taking big risk givin much For them

The dogs are actually 9 and they will pay for themselves with one litter. There is still a demand for the pups and they are strong breeders. Like I said I have five dogs im breeding to and even though people want pups out of these dogs I have more pups booked out of the other dogs right now. I can't do them justice and they have both produced champions. Fred what is the 100 dollars for?

You selling them and I just bought 2 Stud fees on them this past Saturday!!!

Sold

Eddie and T-Roy Liquor have been sold and will both be going to deep south Mississippi. Chas I have some gyps bred that I think you will need a pair of pups out of. I will substitute a pup for each of your stud fees. I think I can get the new owner to honor the deal as well if you would like and they will be closer to you now.

Re: Sold

Where in deep south????

Cole---

You know what the 100.00 is for and you know the debt is not yours---Please don't ask me to say more---

T-roy and eddie will be in kiln ms at my place. For breeding or pups call me at 228-697-2044 thanks derek for letting me purchase these nice hounds.

oh kennel!!!! I got it!!!!

Btt

When will eddie be in south ms.

Btt