​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISLAND CREEK ALL AGE

ISLAND CREEK will be hosting a ALL AGE HUNT JULY 7.Hunt will be $50 a dog with $35 paid back to hunters after exspenses.Plenty of game and good running.For numbers call GREG MINOR at 228-219-8490.THANKS and looking forword to seeing everyone.

Re: ISLAND CREEK ALL AGE

How many hours will this hunt be

IM SORRY 5 HOURS

Hunt has been changed to july 21

BTT

I wonder wat the out come of the winners circle is going to be at the hunt now with it being a five hour. It's going to be interesting. who is it going to be guys. Top ten who is it..

Hey Mr.Greg i need 5 numbers,an John needs 1,THANKS.

I don't know who it will be but i ran there friday morning an had wall to wall running the whole time. Game behind every tree!!! Should be a sure fine hunt!! God Bless!!!

BTT

Where is the pen located

Vancleave MS Hwy 57

BTT

BTT

I NEED 2#'S PLEASE.
WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE,CALL ME.
256-596-0046

Ran there again this passed weekend an had some fine running! Can't wait till the hunt should be some high scores with all the game that is in there! Greg your doing a fine job with this pen! Looks good!! God Bless!!

BTT

Re: ISLAND CREEK ALL AGE JULY 21

Hunt shapeing up to be a good one.Have over 100 numbers out,there are 3 states MS,LA,FL that have numbers.Lots of big names comeing,LOTS OF GAME in the pen with GOOD RUNNING for numbers call GREG MINOR at 228-219-8490.

Mr Greg can you post a adress for pen or one that will get me close. Thanks

20000 kito lane vancleave ms 39565

Anybody going to be there in the morning practicing..

Ran there again this morning it was sure rocking. Should be a great hunt!! God Bless!!!!

BTT

Are yall gonna let an outsider win or is it gone be crooked again ?

When u got the quality dogs that clyde 747 melvin and big creek has u will get your named called out everywhere u go them guys spend more time with there dogs then with there ole ladys lol. just not them everybody has good dogs and if u don't like getting your a$$ skinned don't come. Greg has put all kind of money and time getting the pen ready for this hunt and I'm sure he don't want a **** cry baby messing it up.. just put a number on your dog an go put a upset on them boys next weekend. Good luck

its getting close whose gonna be in the top ten

Bet 747 Clyde Melvin mark Mason will be there

Bull none of the above has numbers.LOL.Boy's from FL LAand north MS aint driving 4 hours to clap.

her we go with the bad apple ONCE MORE.

GREG,GIVE ME A CALL PLEASE.

256-596-0046

Heard there is going to be some upsets at this hunt. Who is it going to be..

I went this past Saturday and run and I will tell you this much, Greg has the game in good shape and the pen has plenty of water in it so there will be lots of running for five hours but I agree with Bull all the guys mentioned above will run you butt anywhere you go and if you dont believe that just go hunting with them on your day off.Dont let them scare you off you might get lucky and get in a race with my dog.

Btt

Btt

well is clyde coming to dominate AGAIN or is 747 got those 70's on cloud 9 ready to rock. whos it gonna be lets hear it fellas

By the way chip that was some of my top picks and all them boys in 747 is my cousin and close friends so I was not dogging them my dog I placed second in the derby at classic come from 747 .didnt mean anything about cheating that's just them fellows got good dogs bet yea we got about the same caliber chip mine can flip leaves and run yours or leaf flippers only

We coming but we decided to leave them cull 70's at the house for this one.. clyde and melvin is going to be the one to beat.. we just coming donate and clap..

Need to turn in numbers 23 an 33. We are keeping number 3. See you all sat morning. Thanks an God Bless!!!

hear gregs ex kennel partner waltman is going to be master of hounds. lol! how many hounds is pen owner and silent partners running? will clyde be judging?has greg figured out how to figure scores or does john have to interpet again?will a small timer win or does the high entry money men have control?this is a question that only a crystal ball has answers too im sure.we will all have to bring our best and roll the dice!im bringing my video camera for some after hunt review lol!hope crossings match final outcome!good luck to all ya gonna need it !!!

There is another one that can't get in the race. U need to bring that video camera that way u can go back and watch it to se wat u got to do to get to the front end.

Now thats funny

wondering, waltman cant be master, hes too busy outrunnin himself. besides i think john banned him, oh thats right john dont own the pen anymore. well if a decision has to be made to break a tie,I heard greg say that john said that clyde said that whichever is closer to island creek wins and that parnell has said he will whip anyone from 3 states if they dont like it.

they do things different at the creek. they let me place a few but that was it.said i didnt fit in cause i didnt talk enough like john or call him iron man. i told em my head was big enough but my hair wouldnt grow anymore so i was done. they did teach me how to score em in the back when i wuz in the front though.

Yall get ready we coming for all of yall.

After all this **** talkin i sure figured therewould have been some results on here by now..... must have been some sore asses leavinthis hunt. haha

Congradulations to all that placed.There were 70 dogs showed up with 30 judges with none stop hard running.10-21-455 points HIGHTECH KENNING 9-55-460 points PORKCHOP/TIM WOODS 8-470 points curly 7-81-475 points HIGHTECH KENNEL 6-1-490 points BILL SLIDER 5-01-510 points 4-101-515 JW WEBB/CLYDE ELY 3-31-525 points REDCREEK KENNEL 2-47-545 points PORKCHOP/TIM WOODS 1-99-780 points REDCREEK KENNEL.ISLAND CREEK RUNNING TIMES ARE WED-SUN 5AM MONDAY 6AM TUESDAY CLOSED

Congratulations to everyone who placed
7th Masons Cayanne (masons superman x masons misty)
10th Hemphills Ace ( hemphills rocket x bates baby girl)