​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas state board

This is to the board y'all guys have put on a remarkable hunt sat the pack hunt couldn't get better. The conditions started bad with weather but got better alot better. Ricky had a hard task trying to orginize the numbers and made it look easy taking them sat morning. The ladies did one heck of a fine job cooking a fine breakfast. Mr Elton is a very good president If he runs for the US presidentcy u got my vote! Runt Kidd went put his way to Get pens and show people that he is a gentleman. Mr Lacy u and Mr Hill is a big part in the succcess yall judge and do a mighty fine job at it. But one thing I seen it was alot of the younger generation that was there and they hit the woods and judged And got scores thanks u all was part of a organization. Ms Brenda T thanks for ur roll u had the singles and the pair pot done figured and ready thanks. And Mr wade bass u get in there do it all and that my friend is what it's about u get my sportsmanship vote thank u. To all the board and hunters, ladies, and the judges that took time sat morning out there busy life's that drove down the highway to make the hunt a success thank u a job well done. It was awesome hunt and if anyone left mad well come back to the next one cause got a feeling that the hunts a kountry korner is only going to get better so hunters if u never been to a hunt down there make plans as the Frazier brothers would say I'm excited to have this fine pen in driving distance hats off to all of y'all and hoop and holler congrats on a well deserved win u boys talked the talk and when mr Danny called first Y'all walked the walk and congrats to all hunters that placed and to Jason Small good job y'all drove a long ways and can't leave with out saying congrats to Phil and Kyle on one of the most
Hard run ingest gyps that been in the winners circle that if she's around u better watch out cause the will be getting some of ur cash little pop thanks to All hope everyone made it home ok and goodluck in the future

Re: Arkansas state board

Sorry for some of the spelling nobody is perfect

This was a great hunt with good people can't say enough about the pen the judges the Arkansas board ya'll put on a first class hunt with out your hard work we wouldn't have a hunt. My family had a great time as always. Cant wait tell the next one. Congratulations to all that placed.

We had a great time at the hunt saturday...congrats to hoop and hollar on their win and everyone that placed Them boys are on a roll!! Thanks to all the ones that put on the hunt..pen was in good shape with wall to wall running

thanks kyle we had a blast to wall to wall running

Congrats Hoop & Hollar on ya'lls win and everyone else that placed

We are trying to come up with a way to buy more coyotes. Every since we made a monthly deal with hoop and hollar all money saved from previous hunts has gone to the replace the hinges fund. Any donations will be greatly appreciated. Or just donate new hinges!!!

Or they just need to change times when all the real gate swingers
Go in an decrease the gate usage.. May could even start a board to facilitate an master affiliated of course, thoughts?

we dont go there as much as short britches or the local boys but i will greese them next time iam there cause i like that pen now forsure Pack Hunt 2012 champs over and out

HOOP YOU ARE FULL OE SHIZ WILL SEE AT KL NEXT WEEK.BRING YOUR BEST