​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUTSIDE DOGS

My dad has some dogs he wants to sell..We run coyotes on the outside,these are not worn out pen dogs...He has all ages,some reg,some not,mostly males.They all run and most have never ran deer,and he has some that will run deer....He is 83 and just needs to cut back on the number of hounds he is taking hunting..Leave your number and I will have him call you..Serious only please,THANKS
Located s'w Mississippi

Re: OUTSIDE DOGS

Wayne, how far are you folks from Mr. Marshal Lofton's place?

Not real far. We are about 12 miles south of Brookhaven....

give me a call 662-803-9249 thank's

He still has the dogs to sell....Was waiting on somebody that was coming Sat. morning to get most of what he had to sell,but they never called or showed up....If you can use the dogs,please let me know...THANKS

Trey he will be calling,thanks

Got any that are completely straight

Some old dogs...

How much is he looking to get apiece for them

Leave your number,,,I will have him call you....Different dogs are different prices.The ones he is getting rid of run deer,he is not quitting..

Talked to him earlier and he has 5-6 will take $75 each..I know 1 is out of Thunder,1 is out of Hoehner's dogs,can't remember on the other reg.dogs and a couple of grade dogs..Most of these have not ran deer with us,,not saying they won't.THANKS

I have been calling you since Friday and can't get a hold of you.I need some deer dogs so call me at 985-414-0496. Thank You very much.

These females are left for sale...
He has 3 deer-proof.1 is 8 yrs.(Boone's Pac Man),1 is 7 yrs.(Roughhouse Hank),1 is 6 yrs.(Woodpecker Ridge Bred)
Others... 1 that is 4 yrs.(Baileyville Black Johnny) 1 that is 3 yrs.(Baileyville Black Johnny)1 that is 3 yrs (Lake Hills Movin'on)
Also a couple of grade gyps......

Males left 1 Hoehner bred,1 out of Thunder and some grade dogs...........
Thanks for the interest...

Give me a call at 601 916 1301 please

Still have the 3 straight gyps and a couple more gyps for sale...,,sold 6 or 7 THANKS ALOT

Wayne, please tell Mr. Billy thank you very much for letting us buy such fine looking dogs. Hope they work out for our use in the south Louisiana SWAMPS.

Will do Mr.Tony...Thanks alot