​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woods Luke Gyp for sale

August 2010 Woods Luke x Bests Wilma Gyp For Sale. A great gyp but I do mainly puppy hunts. Call 910-540-6350 for more information.

Re: Woods Luke Gyp for sale

Is this a brindle gyp ?

How much $

No. She is a Red gyp. Won a couple hunts and placed in every hunt shes been in. I puppy hunt and it would be a waste to let her sit in a pen. She is proven and would not let you down! Located in wallace, NC

How much $ unless it's a secret

Is this gyp that jason barber owned , if so she is a nice gyp from what I've heard bout her

Yes. Jason Barber bought her from Scott Wells and I bought her from Jason. Will text pics if interested.

How much $ if it's not a secret

Its not a secret if you are interested give me a call.

Post it and if I'm interested I'll call

If you where interested you would of already called

heard he wanted 800 for her

Some people on masterfox just have no life ! thats just my 2 cents! but brandon i heard she was a nice gyp!

If he's asking 800 that's a good price, I'm selling the mates to her for 500 and that's giving them away, there great running dogs with the potential to make that back the first hunt u put them in!

Mr Best if that's such a good price on his and you say yours has the potential to make 500 at the first hunt then you just need to buy his and paint and haul yours. Sounds like you would have it locked up when you got there!!!! Oh and last time i checked Webster's "give away" didn't have $500 beside it

The gyp is sold, I am very excited to get this gyp home and run her, have heard nothing but good things about her from more than 1 person. Thanks

Brandon i heard you had a Gus gyp for sale. You still have her? I see i am too late for the Woods Luke gyp I have got to check this thing more often. kyle you got a nice one!