Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wanted

Looking for some 6 to 8 week old pups ....I live in north west Mississippi

Re: wanted

you need to come loo at these 6 month old ones i have.take care randy ing

Mr Randy I got 3 that's 5 weeks old just looking for some their age .....thanks for the kick back

Some 7 weeks old and some 9 weeks old...
Starting at $500 a piece.

whats the breeding on pups in pictures?

Mostly home brewed. They are all grandpups of Bonner's Humpy. They are IFSB litter enrolled but I don't have a pedigree scanned in to post.

What makes them worth $500????

Bubba for that price they pop out of their momma drivin a coyote!!!

Free Market principles. It would take $500 to make me consider getting rid of them. If somebody was interested in one at $500 the price might start to go up.

I just like to put up some pictures for folks to look at.

I have an 11 month old pup out of similar breeding that can run step for step with grown dogs for 12 hours and is ready to go again the next day. If that kind of durability breeds on then these pups could end up being worth the money but I think that young hound is a freak of nature.

Guess u trying to say they ain't for sale but enough green backs could change your mind

Exactly.

Well Heath if that 11 month old puppy is running with your old dogs, well that should be a clue you need to get some different dogs!!!!

Not just my grown dogs. Any grown dogs. She won't outrun them because she really doesn't understand the game yet but she will run with any dog as fast as it wants to run for as long as it wants to run. We will see if she becomes a dominant running hound. Right now she is just an impressive "me too" hound. I have seen so many dogs that can't recover from hard running quickly enough, I'm hoping I can get some with extra strong bodies. Her daddy is tough like that too. I need some that you don't have to cross your fingers and hope they don't get scratched before the 15 hrs are over. I'm not going to give them any kind of pain killer so they have to have strong bodies and extreme desire.

Heath are you applying people give there dogs "pain killers" to run 3 days???? I figure there are a lot that can do it without nothing!!!! What exactly are you calling pain killers????

I just said I wasn't going to give one a painkiller (by that I mean anything that might dull their senses to encourage them to keep going), I don't know about anyone else.

There are a lot that can finish but to run hard and finish it gets a little more difficult. Its hard to get one that can rebound from one day to the next and still run hard without needing a little help.

I have a litter whelped 6-19-12;The sire is Wheel of Fortune x Canerday!s Ruby (Teat!sDemon x Canerday!sDiamond.They will be ready at the end of the month. I can be reached at 318-732-1253. Good luck and good hunting.

Mr. Dennis- I have a litter born the first week of may. I have too many & we are planning on moving. they are bred to have speed & handle game- will be cheap. give me a call @870-643-5177. Thanks...

Dear Mr. Howell those are some nice puppies but you are peeing in the wind arguing with someone that knows it all.

Seems as if freak of nature pup would be finishing 2nd in every hunt, at least until she figures out " game". Pups should be a bargain at that price. Think of the thousands of dollars you will save on painkillers!

I wasn't trying to argue with anybody.
Just poking fun about some puppies.

And some advice on how field trials are won for the one that doesn't know...You don't have to be in first place to win, just have to get scored in a lot of crossings. This young dog would certainly be able to do that. She just likes to run along beside the front dogs. If she ever decides to compete for the track then she will be a good one. Needs to be run by herself some and she needs to be fed a few more fox tracks.

Now everyone knows how it is done. Look forward to seeing your name in top ten and not the bs section. Good looking pups, wish you well with them!

I have a litter 8 wks old out of Big Rock Masters Champion Chads Rocky and Loys Megan. $125.00 501-282-0040 im in Arkansas