​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deer dog 4 sale

Courtney's terrebones x Courtney's Lucy 15 months old male lemon and white. $100.

Re: Deer dog 4 sale

At that young why such a cheap price and where he at

If you wanna pay more that's fine too! LOL. My number is 225-456-0475. Walker Louisiana.

Thats funny LW Smoke!!! Who is this because he is LW and His name is Smoke!!!!!

Hey Cody is the gyp you wanting to come in heat halfpint , I know you were wanting to breed her to a benji hound scratch Bonner's Rebel off your list he died this week.

Yea its half pint,,, what the heck happened to him. 10-4 on the heads up though I've heard of a few dogs down here with some benji in em hopefully I can luck up.

cody, bradley patterson has a dog straight out of benji if you wanting to breed to a benji

James what's the dogs name and what's he out of? I'm trying to get her to come in but no luck yet.

his name is playboy, you will have to call him for the gyp he's off of.he's in springfield so you can look at him in advance.if you want his ph. # ill text it to you

Cody I went and got him back from Bonner 2 weeks ago and took him to jena last week , but him & 5 other hounds of mine tore out of the kennels and started running early in the nite so he ran 12 hrs on a hot night & the running was good but its ruff on a hound that was almost 6years old against a bunch of 2 year olds it was just to much he didn't recover died 4 days later.

Trent that sucks but atleast you got some puppies off of him.

James I've heard of playboy and He was an option thanks for the number I will give him a call.

Dont take much to ruin or kill one in this heat

I have a dog strait off of benji his mom is hillmans swift dana off of dino and liz if you are interested give me a call 601-562-9223