​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog want eat

i have a young dog that doesn't eat good, what's a good trick to get dog eatting better?

Re: dog want eat

What dog feed do you feed?

It may be the heat that is affecting his appetite.You may try another type of dog feed,maybe something in a can that smeels strong,some type of fish perhaps salmon or sardines.This may stimulate his appetite.Hope this helps,good luck and good hunting.

Got the same problem but mine is the heat. They eat during the night after it cools down Keep fresh water an hope for cooler weather.

if he eats scraps aggresively he dont like the dry food your feedin. if hes the only one that dont like your feed try a lil cat chow mixed. if he picks at the scraps you got sum stomach issues.i would give him a couple metronidazone pills.be over it in a day.maybe a lil sulmet in the water for a couple days also helps. if he wont eat then shoot him

frank, you might try giving him a few shots of b-12 for a week. this should help with his desire to eat.

Give it lexitonic it's kinda high but it works good

Give him 1cc dex, 1cc B12, 1cc L A 200. Under the skin between the shoulder blades 3 days in a row.

I agree with the lexotonic, it works well

Thanks for the info.