​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summers Suzanne

Can anyone tell me what summer's suzanne was out of and what kind of hound she was and if she has produced any good hounds. Thanks for any info.

James

Re: Summers Suzanne

Mr Williams if you scroll down to the pups I have for sale on here you will see she is the Dam of DR Slanteye.In this litter there were several that are of note. Hammerin Down Autum,Hammerin Down Pam, Hammerin Down Sadie,O'Bryan's Muzzy and others. She also was the dam of PC Woodchopper and Woodchipper and others. She is by J&R CJ ex Summers' Savannah. Yes she was an outstanding producer

Didnt Steve Byrd have a gyp named Sue Ellen that was also was out of Suzanne ? If its the same gyp I'm thinking about she finish real high in hound of the year about 7 years ago ..

Not sure but very possible as I do not know all the hounds she sired just know of some and I would say she was an excellent producer.I would love to hear of others if someone knows of some

Hill's Trojan was out of one of those crosses. He won the Alabama Hound of the Year I think back in 2005.

btt

Sue Ellen was one of that cross. They were all raised and ran by Robert Jackson and David Richburg.

Mr.Williams, I have O'bryans Muzzy and he is alive and well if you are looking to get back to that blood line, feel free to bring a good gyp & breed to him .
Marcel 850-698-8345

Yes Steve did have Sue Ellen and bred her to Magees Sticker witch produced some very fast nice hounds,Welch and I got these pups from Steve when he quit.I won many S&D WITH 2 OF THE ********
DRY BRANCH ROCKING ROBIN
DRY BRANCH ROSE

When I first started going to feild trails at Sandsifter Sue Ellen was probably the hardest hound there to beat for a couple years ..wasn't very long after that they closed our Florida pens ..she was a extremely nice gyp ..

Summers Suzanne was owened by Glenn Summers.She was a great producer.I think Robert Jackson had her after Glenn quit hunting.

Hey Ledbetter of (Allen Town Kennels):

Am I correct that O'Bryan's Muzzy is off Woodstock ex Summer Suzanne or was he off Hammerdown Ben ex Susanne?

Just wondering, thanks for clearing me up.

True Grit,

Jonathan Blakeley

Muzzy I am pretty sure is off Ben and Suzanne. PC Woodchopper and a dog called Woodchip were of Woodstock and Suzanne.

Did'nt Mr. Irvin Janney breed one of his studs to suzanne? Any info on how they turned out?

Does anyone know of the cross with the Janey hound and Suzanne?

Jeff, do you have any dogs of her directly or second generation?

Steve Byrd
Cary Don ,it is good to know that you are loyal and still confused. They were bred by Robert, I bought them at 17 months and their papers were fake. Robert registered them out of Hammerin down Slide which never existed,
Please don't defend Suzanne when your friend Robert left her off the papers

Summer's Susanne was out of CH.CJ and Summers Savannah
Byrd's.Sue Ellen is off Hammerin Down Ben & Summer's Susanne

Steve I still have DR Slanteye by Hammerin Down Ben ex Summers Suzanne

Jeff is Slanteye a Liter mate to Sue Ellen?

Steve we have O'Bryans Muzzy he is Ben and Susanne.you are more than welcome to breed a gyp to him if you are interrested... 850-698-8345....

If im not mistaking Mr Irvin Janney bred jim jam janney to suzanne as well. Don't know if he still has any of them or not. Should of been pretty nice hounds!

Yes Slanteye is by Hammerin Down Ben ex Summers Suzanne