​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squirrel dog pups

Just thought I'd get a head start on getting orders if anyone is interested.. My son will have squirrel dog pups for sale in the spring...(If everything goes well) Saw them being ordered Wednesday. Dad is 1/2 Mtn Cur, 1/4 Rat Terrior and 1/4 Mtn Feist. Mom is just old time Feist. No papers of any kind. Mom and Dad are both dandies. She normally has 6-7 puppies. Last litter went fast. Can get a pic of mom and dad or a pic of pup from last litter on here or send it by phone if you want. You are welcome to come and go hunting with my son anytime.. Colors will probably be black with white ringneck or dark brown with white ringneck.. More brown than black...Hasn't been a spotted pup yet...Mama may be smartest female (not just dogs) I know of... We are located about a mile off of US HWY 65 just south of Harrison, Ar. About 30 from Branson, Missouri. You may contact me at 870-416-5667 by call or text. If I don't answer just leave a message and I will call you as soon as possible. Price $150 at 8 weeks. Will be more as they get older...Will have 1st shots at 8 weeks. I may have a few Walker puppies for sale close to that time as well out of proven hounds...