​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: July hounds for sale!!!!

How has "T-Bo" matured out and are you Selling him?

He runs real good. He has a heck of a lot of speed and sure hates a coyote. I have been deer hunting him the past month and a half. I have won one 5 hour hunt with him and placed him 7th in a 9 hour hunt. Text me at 334 447 2756. Thanks, Cory

Things are going well up here. We have snow on the ground, but it has a crust on it so can't hunt. Put a hurtin on those nannys.Lol. Later Matt

The president of the club we are in has changed the rules on us for deer hunting. They don't want any dogs turned out that ain't whistle broke and are hard to catch. I think he just don't like getting out run. These July's we have and the ones Mike Rhoades has can sure smoke a deer. They will sure take a race away from another dog. Mike has a Kirby bred ***** that can sure role too. If it wasn't for the garmin collars I don't know what we would do. We had Bigman and My Grayboy dog get across the road on us two weeks ago on a coyote and sure shook up a still hunting club. That caused us quite a bit of problems, they said they had the highway lined off but by the time the dogs got there daddy and one more truck was the only ones out there. The president told daddy I could run all summer down there to just keep them off the still hunting club during deer season. Talk to you later. Cory

Cory, Sounds like you need the Alpha so that you can break them to catch easier. You won't believe just how smart a hound can be with a shocker on him. Later Matt.

I think I will save up and get one of them. They have to be run down quite a bit to make it easier to catch them that is for sure.

BTT

Those collars will make them a lot easier to catch. Later Matt.

I'm interested in a few of them .. Where are you located ? Prices?

I live in Southeast Alabama, Coffee County. Call or text and we`ll talk prices. Thanks Cory

I still have some July hounds for sale, need to get rid of some hounds, thanks Cory