get them ready

Re: SANTA ROSA FOXHUNTERS ASSOCIATION ANNUAL HUNT

Btt

Btt

who going to be hard to beat my guess is FLOYD KENNEL

You rekon ...jack is gonna have some heat.

I asure you Jack is bringing some heat. He has a nice hurd of young dogs that can get the job done. His problem is that he trained them outside and they will run a deer as well as they run anything else. Trust me, i seen them, they can make one swap countys. Most of his will leave the county so Prescott and Top Flite will be the ones you clap for. No disrespect just my opinon.

you had better watch out for SANDY FORD BRYAN ,seen him in action during deer season, leaves no room between him and the yote he is after..........

Y'all don't forget about Juniper creek. Wade lives in that forest . I promise he'll have something for us ...Jesse Barnhill is gonna be the man to beat though. Good luck to all ..can't wait ..

Y'all got it going guys! I'm glad y'all are looking forward to the hunt. It's certainly one of my favorites, ran by some of my best friends. But as far as who will make a showing, my friend Ted Barlow will be one of the ones to beat. As well as many others, including Sandy Ford Kennels. But I've never minded getting beat by any of those guys. It don't sting too bad when a good dog beats you, I can speak from experience as I have been beat by a bunch of them. See y'all there!

I don't want to leave my buddy Damian Cooley out.. he's got a couple that can roll. Its gonna be a good one yall better call and get your numbers... I saw more fox running Than I've ever on a outside hunt at this hunt last year..

what juniper creek do? borrow a dog from somebody.

There goes another no name sissy talking ****....just come hunting and take you another butt whipping.... no need in crying after it happens just get better dogs.

There are so many fine hounds in our area owned by good hunters it is to hard to call. But if I had to put money on it I would have to go with Floyd kennels after the showing Jack and Tim put on in Grenada!!

this is for one who knows yes we went borrowed a dog but if u going talk about somebody put your name on here if you know so much come talk to at the hunt then we see whos the man are not i dont hide my name

Sounds like its goin to be a good hunt!!! Good luck to everybody

got it going lets have some fun come to the hunt dont worry about my dogs they are worn-out

To the top

Paul Bullard will have something in it when it's all said and done .

Mr Bullard is one that could win this hunt he always comes with some very nice hounds.

btt

To the top

Be nice to see an underdog make a little noise or even place! I would like to see some young guys, that get all shook up and excited and shout at the awards! The ones that still do it just because they enjoy their dogs!

Getting the rain it's gone be a good hunt !!

Spectator u may get ur wish for some noise at this hunt . My buddy Radar been slipping around in the shadows running them dogs of his several times a week , so I'm not counting him out on getting his named called out . And I can promise u if he does there will be plenty of noise !!

Wade they say u been wearing the hinges off the back gate so we know u going to b bringing some heat so me and my buddyes will be there to hear u make some noise as we know u can . happy hunting

Hillbilly we been running a few young dogs is all so the noise we gone make is in the cheering section for Down Home , Floyd , Freeman, Radar , Ted , Kenny , A town and Sandy Ford Kennels . And hope no one forgets about Mr Paul Bullard he has so heat or he wouldn't be coming .

All these are some big names I the fox hunting world but deer season hasn't been long gone and I'm sure there are some local guys that have some that will get in the running hope to see a lot of hunters come out and hope we all have some outstanding running to listen to happy hunting...Matt Fish

Hey matt we still got yall n are minds because we know yall got them in shape I heard yall got a little white jip that was bad news deer hunting.

I hear ya we r coming just to get them out of the pen not expecting anything but good fellowship and a good race to hear. Has maddie had pups yet hear she's bred and what's was she bred to?

DONT WORRY ABOUT DOWN HOME RAN WITH THEM HA HA HA HA CHAD DONT GET MAD HA HA

Dont worry bout Radar either!!

Ted take it easy on us u know we love clapping I was thinking about trying to borrow one from u

Ted,
Let me borrow one too

I think reverend Fish said it best. I live for the sound of those hounds we work so hard throughout the year with to burn one up. I hate I can't be there, chasing a dollar in Wyoming so y'all lookout for ledbetter. I guarantee you Jack will probably have about twenty dogs maybe more for this hunt. If he wins he should because I mean dang look at what he's putting in to the hunt. It doesn't matter what hunt it is Jack Floyd is going to be Doin Work. I'm gonna be rootin for my favs from way up hear. May be Flash and Wade. May be JPC, may be hillbily. Heck it may be Atown cause we quit kindergarten cause recess. We don't play. I just don't know. If I didn't say your name it isn't because I'm hating on ya I just don't know ya. Hollllaaaaaaa

I believe you are gonna be disappointed the out of towners are gonna take this one home. Never heard of JPC but its time for the Locals to lose and be whooped by real dogs!!!

I've heard it is so dry down there that the hounds won't be able to smell anything.

And How many inches of rain this week. I heard there was 5 inches just the other day.

Look foward to the fellowship and hopefully 3 days of good fox running.

Just kidding. The dogs here at the house are wading through water some of the time and the rest of the time they are just swimming. The Pea and Choctawhatchee are supposed to crest tomorrow just below flood stage. I'm sure they got plenty of rain down at Blackwater. I always heard the best hunts at Grenada happen when the lake is full. All the little ponds across the Panhandle should be full so we will see if that makes for good running. I hope and bet it does.

where are they going to turn loose above hwy 4

Floyd kennels is gonna be hard to beat boys i was at the kennels today when tim brought some of there hounds in.. not only are they bringing alot of dogs they are bringing alot of good dogs.... cant hardly wait its gonna be a good one :-)..

I dont think they are taking it above the hwy but they might... the best fox running in blackwater is right behind the kennels... hopefully we will be at the swiming hole or the boys camp..but no matter where we go its gonna be a good hunt it allways is :-)

Glad to hear people are already getting up there and getting ready to flip the latches on the gates to see who's got the heat looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow afternoon good luck to everyone and may all the hard work and preparation pay off

Awesome turnout 234 hounds to cast tomorrow!

Wondering who won the bench show and how the first day of running went?

Jason Peaden won the show with Black Top, the same dog that won the show at the Blue Spring Open.

205 pts in SD and 35 pts Hunting leads AA. Don't know who owns the leaders. Good running so far. All I saw were deer but obviously there is plenty of good game running too.

Alright Heath, let's have an update and was there good running day 2???

Yes, good running again today. Lots of deer races and some coyote races for sure.

Jason Peaden's Doc dog was the leader from day one and scored 100 more points today so he leads with 305 SD.

Jerry Weekley had high dog today with 200 pts.

Almost 20 Hunting scores. 2 or 3 Trailing also.

I didn't have anything in the derby so I didn't follow it very closely. They are about to hand out the awards.

Any updates

Floyd's won the derby and placed several and juniper creek won the aa and made another a dual ch. top flite and fat boys an several locals placed. C&H also place one

1 2