MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PERRY COUNTY RUNNING HOUND ASSOCIATION HUNT

Need to turn my numbers in, thanks

From what I've been hearing Robert Hill is coming to win from the bench to the field. David Rowton has spent all week at Buckville preparing for total domination come Saturday. If Runt Kidd shows up he'll have something for the bench and that's it cause supposedly he's outta dogs!!!! Can Bubba and Tom repeat an all age win and can poor ol' Skinny repeat an Derby win???? Only time will tell!!! So until next time Buckville News Reporter out!!!!!

Man you gotta love it!!

well well, lot of sh]] talking going on,tom and baby bubba can, but not this time,there is going to some new kids on the block this week come on,,,, the bench show, if kidd showsup he will be the man to beat,he has got some new dogs from the the east what about little harvel will he show, not,, he is getting ready for the big hunts,what a waste of time,, come on,,and about skinny,, not,,, look out for wild tooth chase bell,, he and his family will be ready,family family. see you all there in the morning,

KIDD KENNELS WILL BE AT THE LAKE'

If I win my deddy is going to drive me to the lake and I am going to take them gps-is and rare back and throw them as far as I can, cause my momma said that I can

Yes that's right I'm coming to win the field and bench because my mentor Runt Kidd has sold me the dog that will do it!!! Cause if you wanna win it will Cost A Lot!!!!

At least i didnt go out and buy one so i could win this hunt :). Ha, u a butt hole bubba.when my two little boys get there friday they are going to chunk rocks at you. See ya at the hunt.

Now that's some funny stuff! Can't wait to see, what happens.

Flash Carl Kellar wins All Age,Michael Huff wins the Derby!!!!!!

Congratulations Men

Congratulations to Carl and Michael fine dogs ya'll have there. .rough condition's today got to say thanks to all the judges without you we wouldn't have a hunt . Thank you we had a great time as always . Thanks to my good friends bb and Jody for taking my dogs up and taking care of them until we could get there. God bless and happy hunting

Congrats to snake. And ole boss hog on the wins!! Great hunt with good running!!!

who won bench show,,

BEST IN SHOW WAS RUNT KIDD. BEST OPPOSITE SEX WAS JUSTIN LANCASTER.

We had a great time and really appreciate everyone involved in the Perry County Hunt, especially the cooks! Judges done a great job in some bad weather. The Garmin was a great prize. Congrats to Carl and the Boss on the all-age win and to everyone who placed.