​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
puppy hunt

WE WILL BE HAVING A PUPPY HUNT ON MARCH 23RD.IT WILL BE FOR FEB AND YOUNGER PUPS.THE PEN IS IN FOLKSTON GA.WE HAVE STOCKED THE PEN WITH GREYS,REDS AND YOTES.I WILL START GIVING OUT #'S MONDAY AT 6PM.CALL ELMER FOR #'S AT (904)669-0614.LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AS WELL THANKS.

Re: puppy hunt

Btt

btt

Book is open

Entry fee is $25

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

We r going to have Boston butt and sides for lunch

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

We will cast as soon as it cracks daylight .hope to see everyone there it will be a good hunt plenty of judges good food and plenty of running

Who bringing the heat

Ludo-Mafia

Btt

i heard thru the grape vine a new guy is coming out loaded with heat

I was just wondering if the demon was gone be there again bc it looks like the preacher man keep that demon down at the last hunt at ty ty

Heard ol Kenny better have um right!!!!!

heard its gonna be a mighty man and rawhide show. which one will steal the show and take home the feed. aint no new bullets takin this gun corral home.

Heard there's gonna b a new sheriff n town after sat!!!!

old sheriff
heard its gonna be a mighty man and rawhide show. which one will steal the show and take home the feed. aint no new bullets takin this gun corral home.

I'm hearing the smack you talking but will be suprised if they show!! Better think long and hard about making this trip....

Mighty mans and raw hides will be puttin the smack down on ol kenny and the yahoos if he shows!!!!!!

You might better put some of those rampange pups on the list. Bc from what this person said that this person said and so on that there's a few out there that darn shure knows how to run somthing. And I wouldn't forget lee kinnete's. AHe's got sume nice pups there's a few out ther off of moodys mr t that can get around to

Same ol song and dance boys watch an see

What song and dance would that be

Don't forget to take your pad and pencil so y'all can write down the winners name. It's one that y'all have heard before.

You dont need pencil and paper,you will never forget the MOFIA after the scares they leave saturday.

Lol. Someone sure is confident. I hope u right but thats gonna be tall order to fill with these Aprils. No need to worry bout the mafia better worry bout amped up!

Heard there was some heat coming from florida. So leave your pencil and paper at home. But make sure you bring some goggles!

And who would that be?

How did the predictions go?????

Cliff ray won

One thang to say Ya-Who!!!!!. Mighty What!!.

Congrats C.Ray u have some nice pups and congrats to everyone else who placed.

Is the new sheriff going to be at the red gate April 13

Red Gate Gazette I would worry about the LUDO MAFIA showing instead of the new sheriff!!

Not worried about them they are like a match that only strikes on its own box they want even show up.

I hear the mafia is bringing the whole litter to the red gate. Uh oh!

Can someone please translate what the philosopher from the gazette is tryin to convey. I thnk that fellow may have stayed up to late last night!

The gazette just reports it the way we see it fair and balanced undoubtedly Amy wasn't at the hunt or it would have been a blow out but she will be at red gate bring on the whole litter oh yea we went to bed real early and got up early to.

Better check your results again Red Gate Gazette.