​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pups/Dogs for sale

I need to sell 2 or 3 dogs to get down on my numbers a little more.

1.Whelped 3/19/12 Black and Smoke colored gyp. This gyp won the Derby at the Perry County 2 day Hunt at 9 1/2 months old this year. Runs her game excellent, tough, but not the fastest. BGHuff Meshach x Ten Mile Hy Time. Meshach is Guyottes Tito and a Jerihmiah gyp and Hy Time is Hoehners Hy Tone and a Packman gyp.

2.Whelped 3/11/12 BWT blanketback dog. Great mouth, runs his game well and gets stronger later but lacks a little speed. S&H Tom Tom x Merideth's Smut. Tom Tom is off of Ronnie Powell's Superman dog and Smut is off of Ronnie's Clyde dog.

3.Whelped 11/28/09 Brown and White gyp. Good gyp, likes a coyote better than a deer but will run a deer. Get in the woods and find something to run. Good outside hound. Pearson's Shorty II x TDH Black Tilley

4.Whelped 5/29/10 BWT Blanket back dog. Good looking dog. Runs his game extremely well will be there till the end good mouth. Medium speed. You won't catch him out of a race until he is done but, is easy to catch when the running is over. MPH Superman x Meredith's Curl.

5.Whelped 2/12/12 BWT male, B&T white points female. Only selling one of these, keeping the other. These pups have good mouths, and plenty of speed. They are nice looking pups. BGHuff Meshach x Merideth's Ugly Betty. Ugly Betty is by Valentines Turbo and a Rebel Lee gyp.

All these pups have been run more on the outside but have also run in the pen. The two older dogs have been run mostly outside. These are not culls they do not bark out of place, run the roads, or quit after an hour or two.

Michael Huff
501-844-7127

Re: Pups/Dogs for sale

btt

I sent you a text.

texted you a picture JE