Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breeders Cup

134 cast

Re: Breeders Cup

Ollie Noles is leading with 505 s/d. Several others are close behind.

Go Ollie

Who else in top ten

Ollie Noles , Mike Sibert, Gerald Dowden, Mark Cowart, Bubba Powell, Guyotte has 3 in, and can't remember who else. A lot of dogs close. Took 395 pts to get in top ten. Outstanding running game was running everywhere. Everybody ready for day 2.

Good Luck to everyone,heard the running was awsome,wish we could have made the trip.

hey rob, have not heard anything about you lately. i thought you had got lost from the foxhunting world. hope your dad is doing good--tell him hello for me. hope everything is going well.

hello mr. sonny, i hope things are good for you. i know you have some good hounds. has been plenty of rain in louisiana lately. hope we can get some good weather to run some hounds. have a 8 hrs hunt at my pen on saturday morning and looking for a good hunt. wish you the best.

Sure wish we could be down there

Mr Sonny we sure wish you could have made it. You better be ready when you come to challenge Ducote. He had the Hope fire department following him around yesterday, they said with as much heat as he was hauling they couldn't take a chance. Mr. Leroy, I haven't gone anywhere. Just been trying to regroup.

How did the second day go? Is Ollie still hangin in there?

Jackie aint handin out anything not for free any way

Jackie had highest scorein dog today, and ollie stillleadin, others not far behind believe got to have 850 to get n top 10 or close to that

Get yall some sacketts, if yall want to win!!!

His recipe is wrong, he only about 80% an needs to be 110%.

Better hold on some guys are going to pull to the front on this last day!