​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The women of foxhunting

Well heard that the women of ark is going to put a hunt on. My hats off to these ladies i hope ur hunt be a big succuss. We will be there to support yall are the backbone to us men so goodluck ladies ur doing a good job so come on hunters and lady hunters lets support the ladies.

Re: The women of foxhunting

Thank you for your support it means alot looking forward to our hunt May 11th at Kountry Korner! It will be a derby and all age 4hr hunt!!! Trophy hunt with dog food sponsors!!!! Hope to see everyone there!

Please keep us posted as I would like to join along with my daughter (Brandi), daughter-in-law (Nicole), and granddaughter (Morgan). We would like to attend the hunt and help in any way we can. You can call or text me at 501-915-2239. Nicole has to work every other Sat; so we will check her schedule. Sounds like fun!!! Thanks, Sue N.

curious from fl interested in what part of ark.entry fee

Sounds like something I will enjoy. If you need any help let me know. Danny will be tagging along. Hope to see you there. Teresa 501-440-2276 or 501-617-3547.

Theresa - make sure Danny sends the "good ones" with you. Nicole, Brandi, Morgan, and I look forward to a challenge (he he)! Can't wait - sounds like fun!!

Im so excited about the responses we have had!!! Our hunt will be held at Kountry Korner Fox pen in Rosston arkansas. It will be a 4hour speed and drive hunters judge this hunt will be a 2 class derby and all age it will be $30 a dog an 10 membership fee per kennel it will be open to everyone (in the near future will be hosting an all ladies hunt) numbers for this hunt will not be given out till April1st any questions please feel free to call or text me 870-584-9382. This hunt will be a trophy hunt with dog food! Purina , Showtime, and sportsmix and some others donated to the hunt! Looking forward to our first hunt and many more! Thanks again for your support and God bless you!

So this is not an all ladies hunt on May 11th?? I was really hoping it was! I was looking forward to an all ladies hunt!

We will soon just want to get our first hunt done

Ms. Sue this is marshall i just want to come play and win me a pink trophy. We all no yall ladies are the backbone to the men. and kennels. I'm proud of these ladies they are trying and thinking of ways how to make this hunt a big sccess. So goodluck ladies ur on a good road. Jimmy ,Danny,and myself will bethe waterboys. haha!

I think that this is a GREAT thing - I just thought that this was "women only" which I like the idea of. We are going to come out and try to support the cause. We're checking our work schedules, etc. Seriously, if we can do anything; us Noles girls are a phone call away! I'll make Randy do all my work then - this time around (he he)! I'm proud of these ladies too. We will do our best to be there and wish them GREAT success! Blessings to all!

Thanks again for you support ladyNoles! See you at the

next hunt at buckville