start taking numbers march 10

Re: k-l oneal challenge hunt

taking numbers sunday after six pm.

Runt How big is pen and location thanks

btt

Must be a bad year for puppy hunters.. sure is quiet.

Will anybody be able to compete with oneil?

He will b tuff but this will a barn burner with lot gud pups who u thank will b the top

My money is on Big Hixon & Q Ball...! Wish I didn't have to work so I could be there to see all the action. I don't plan on missing it next year!

Whats the line up.

I hear the line up will be disappointed when they see the Kid rock puppy school them all. I hear he has been practicing for a solid month for this.

Who has the heat in both classes lets get predictions.

efird got those little pops ready

He will have them ready you better believe it, Jack

Si have you had your tea today efird doesn't have nothing. i dont think cell phones were invented the last time he placed young class will be the young and liggins and davis show. old class will be hemphill then hemphill then hemphill well you catch my drift

NA!!

Young class hixson davis bell hemphil old hemphil hemphil efird there all so sweet

Hixon couldn't get in top 15 at Lockesburg last week. How can he compete in this one, .....FUNNY..

Rite you are mr trey. my guess is hemhills efird davis pop bell an mud creek. but ill be there will you?

Mud creek is my pick in young. Carl Hemphill in old. If Pop is there he will have something. Never count out Morrison & Bell. We all know Mr Oneal will be tough like always

The difference between Locksburg hunt an K&L is that Locksburg had the winners picked before the cast. K&L is a good place to find out what ya feedin! Efird's won't get shut out tomorrow!

From the sound of it, the same thing is happening at K & L. Don't be a sore looser, those pups will be there tomorrow, you will get shown first hand what they got. So, don't miss the show.

If u gona talk **** about my hunts @ pen have the balls two put ur name on it but u probably dont have any

O ya pen boss is kevin smart 903 824 1078 but we dont pick frowers up there we pick the best hound that day scores are done in front everone judges sheets are there for u two see not done behind closed. Doors

lockesburg is the only place to get a fair shake. them boys dont care who wins. heck man you can see whats runnin up.

best dog wins the hunt... Thats all I have ever seen at Lockesburg. Sometimes losers get disappointed. TIGHTEN UP.

Anybody heard the outcome of todays hunt???

Hixon won both classes