​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby Female and Older Male

FEMALE: Black and Tan,White Points. Tall, stretchy, very good looking, with good heal and tough. She goes everytime I go. Never been field trialed as I night hunt only. She has only been run in pens. Call 318-640-6986 (Pineville, La) for more information.
Pedigree:

EAST COAST HOLLYWOOD
EAST TEXAS HOLLYWOOD CL
STICKER'S JILL B. (Magee's Sticker x Firefly's Ms Noisy W.)

SUE LE91086 Whelped 6/30/2011

LaStFCh LOFTON'S GODFATHER L.
MISS ZIPPIE S.
DOWDEN'S GRACE (Canoy's Diamond Liquor x LB's Prissy)

MALE: Black and Tan with white points. A very good night hound. Hard hitting, tough, good heal with a very good medium coarse chop mouth. He goes hunting when I do. Been run in pens only. If he would have been a female, I would have bred to him. The only gyp I owned that I felt was worthy of him, died before she had his pups. Call for more information. (318-640-6986)
Pedigree:
lAKEHILL'S RUSTY
BURN'S CANNON
BLALOCK'S SUGAR

OZZIE LE83707 Whelped: 3/2/2008

BARNEY'S BUD
DUCK'S WHITIE
DANLEY'S DOMINO M. (Hemphill's Josh x Danley's Sadie)

Re: Derby Female and Older Male

What's the price or how much for the pair?

Mr. Don how many hours do you run ?

female is sold. we run around 8 hrs. most of the time.

The Sue gyp is sold. Thanks for all the inquiries and calls. I still have Ozzie for sale. To Wondering, give me a call at your convenience and wonder no more. To Mr. James, In the cooler months of the year, we run 8 or 9 hours once a week. In the hotter months, we generally run each week for 5 or 6 hours at most...

Are they Don's. or. Leroy's dogs ?

Mr. Brown, these are my hounds. Leroy hunts with me. If you need more information, please give me a call as I am not addicted to this computer. Thanks!