​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Derby hunt

It will be 3 hours $150 a dog on march 30 cast time will be at first light for numbers call 228_326 8950

Re: Derby hunt

WE NEED 3 NUMBERS PLEASE

I'd like one number please!! God Bless!!!

13,18,31 p-town

45 running on faith

Thanks!!

Where is pen location ?

I need 48 and 58 if possible

Jase u have 48,58

Btt

How many #'$ out for this bad boy? Wow big time money going out here? Sounds good!!!

Is this hunt full? How many #s you givin out what is pen like?

Taking a few more. Pen is fast woods Hunters usually see forty to sixty crossings at four way in middle of pen. Call me if wanting number thanks. Got a top class of speed and drive hunters going to be there! All scores brought in by judges will be laid on open table and hunters participate in figuring ! Use judges not involved with field trialling !

Who is it going to be

Whos bringing the show . Whos taking the money home?

Who all has numbers

Who all has numbers? What's the top 5 going to be? The hunts tomorrow lets put it out there....

Heard the hometown boys wasn't coming to donate.

Where is the results at?

1. Seth garret
2. Shine Simmons
3. Big g kennels
4. P-town
5. Big creek
6. Cole welch
7. Larry hale
8. William delozier
9. Red creek
10. Big g kennels

I think that's right but not sure!

All right but 9th and 10th are reversed . This was definitely a top dog shoot out ! Was Fast and furious for three solid hours!!! Congrads to Seth on his win with a nice hound,that did a great job! Also Congrads to the rest that placed, they earned it!

5th Lil Gyp ( Big Creek James X Big Creek Comfort )

10 th Parker's firecracker ( strong liquor July juice x everts seventyone) congrate to all that placed it was some fast running

4th. P-TOWNS. MG Fanny Mae. Big Creek Cash X Big Creek Sissy

WHAT'S THE 1st-3RD hounds out of?

2nd off white lightening 3rd blue monkey don't know about first

First off little bill an Ainsworth black gal

2nd may have acted like white lightning but she is off of bobettes big thunder x Simmons Jane

I want the top ten to have a rematch double the entry winner takes the bacon!!! 5555555555555555555. Thought y'all had enough of this number!!!

Ready lets go I know a man that has already told me him pen is can hold it an that little 5 won't be. Fence jumping there o I forgot it only runs in that pen no where else the. 3 gyp has placed EVERY pen she has been in an buy the way she got hurt half way through the hunt an still got there hum

Shine it looks like a little jealously going on!! Boys just remember ur not going to place in ever hunt u go to!! I just think ole shine done hurt some feelings just SAYIN..

I like that idea shine! I say we do it! On the other hand you going to Brookhaven with us this weekend?

As shine says puts ya'lls money where your mouth is it sure got quiet!!

Who is this hunter guy if u think u have something u r invited to come also but hell u don't want. Know one knowing who u are so that not saying much about what u are running an yea it got quiet when we all said shine let's go. An if buy some chance your nuts swell a little call me we can go run rhanks

We ready to run sounds like fun!!! When and where is the top ten going to get together?

Tell me where and when and we will be there..

It's on sometime in may I will invite the top ten that placed to a ultimate run off!!! Must be the same hounds, all hunters will inspect each others hound to make sure no hocus pocus !!! Will run three hours two hundred entry don't matter if one or ten show up it will be publicized !!! May each get ready for a rematch, should be quite interesting!!! We will give out a chicken certificate to all that don't show!!! Will post the date soon will have plenty new game!!! Good luck so start priming!!! Lol!!!

I'm in! Just need a date and time!

Several has committed to coming so challenge date will soon be set! I wonder how things will differ when the field is narrowed!! We will definitely see who's feeding fox dogs! Lol ! Will be a lot of fun ! Hunters will go with judges to ensure all is accurate ! Stay tuned for who has top dog! God bless!

We are looking forward to the challenge!!! Should be a shoot out!!!

We will be there what date how much? Same numbers?

We will be in North Carolina at the great American race may 4&5th and enon on the 18th any time after that

It will either be first or second weekend in may. All are eager for challenge! Larry hale called said he was definitely in !!! Should be interesting narrowing it down to the best! Hearing a lot of personal challenges going on!lol! Some are "shining " lol! Got a special master of hounds for this event!!!

BRIAN WERE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THE HUNT GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING

Whose gone be the one to take home the big money at the runnoff this weekend? Going to be a shoot out? Who all is coming?

Btt

How many chicken certificats have been claimed? Give us a list brian.lol

Is this really going to be the top 10 showdown? I don't think so! From what I heard Big Creek has a big hunt scheduled for this same day, P-Town's #31 dog got run over in the pen and I have heard there are a lot more that placed 1-10 ain't going to show. The facts are this hunt is not going to be the top 10 dogs!! It's just going to be another hunt with some of the same dogs that were there with a higher entry fee. So yeah Brian give us a line up with the dogs out of the top 10 that's going to be there....

Why not just have a new hunt with a lower entry so the average hunter can compete. Let it start from there. Say $75 then who wins that go to a final hunt.

75 a dog and take the top ten from it and try again..

Sounds like good amount. Hunters paired with judges so everyone will have to be happy.

1 2