​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEED HELP/BUILDING ARK.

Flooding in Dry Branch,we have had more rain in the last 3 weeks than we have had in 3 years,not complaining but hard to get them ready for a hunt when its pouring every A.M.Hounds need web feet to OUT SWIM THESE YOTES.

Re: NEED HELP/BUILDING ARK.

Hey old come up here the ground is froze we can see how turf they are I got extra bed room I will help u get them eight and we can see them when u coming u are welcome anytime old buddy

Appreciate the invite my Friend,But I guess i'am just starting with the excuses a little early we are not holding much but sure can't wait to fellowship with you=all and some of the greatest hunters/friends of my time.Looking forward to having a blast,Ronnie will have the pen rocking I'AM sure.

Ten four iam looking toward to coming and clap for u all and probably going to bring a few of these culls with me sence iam coming

Sonny come on down here ,we are going thru a dry spell,two days with out rain. Watch out for John ,he is always loaded. Tommy

Sonny - you do remember which way water runs.....and we're down hill from ya'll.

Atleast we dont have to travel far to swim them....

MR SONNY THOUGHT YOU MIGHT NEED A LAUGH

Young people have theirs,
now Seniors have their own texting codes:

* ATD- At the Doctor's

* BFF - Best Friends Funeral

* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair

* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

* CBM- Covered by Medicare

* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Citizens

* DWI- Driving While Incontinent

* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

* GHA - Got Heartburn Again

* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out

* LOL- Living on Lipitor

* * TOT- Texting on Toilet

Hope these help. GGSEKI (Gotta Go, smoke enema kicking in!)

Thanks potlicker,I printed a copy of these when I learn how to text I can use most of them
p.s. Hope to see at the Masters.

Tommy good to hear from you,man think of you often,sure had some good times at the hunts in fla.Welch and I talk weekly trying to get him back in it,maybe since byrd getting back might not be long.Best wishes to you and your Family.

Hank some days I can remember which way the water runs other days I have to think about it awhile ,I'AM SURE YOU WILL BE LOADED FOR THE MASTERS,You need to help this ole man out,been so long having my name called out can't remember how it sounds

I don't know about the loaded part... But I'm riding with so much heat I'll have to keep the windows down.