Harper's Pen Spring Hunts

3 Hr Speed and Drive Hunts

April 20th and May 11th
Two classes run together 10/29 and 12/29
Entry $30/dog, payback based on entry
ElDorado Springs, MO
TEXT or call Bart
417-296-4877
Will not take numbers for first hunt until April 1st and second hunt until April 21st, first come first serve. no limit on entry. Make sure you leave message on how many numbers for each class. We will get back with you. Only one single digit and one teen number per kennel

June 8th for dogs under 2 yrs and June 9th for dogs under 13 months.
Entry on 8th $125 and Entry on 9th $40
ElDorado Springs, MO
TEXT or call Smiley Peterson
620-820-4550
Will not take numbers until May 1st, first come first serve. Only one single digit and one teen number per kennel. Make sure you leave message on how many numbers you want. We will get back with you. Limit 4 dogs per kennel on derby hunt until a week before the hunt. Smiley will hold your name on a waiting list and give out more later if hunt is not too full.

Thank you

Re: Harper's Pen Spring Hunts

BTT

Taking numbers for pup hunt now. Call or text, leave message if no answer of how many numbers you are after. I will get back with you.

WHO IS MAKING THE TRIP SAT
COULD WE GET A LINE UP

btt

Come on Toby! Why Are you so worried about gettin a line up? It's just a pup hunt. None of the Big Boys are coming up. So you don't need to look over the list to decide wether its safe for you to run dogs. We don't want you to strain your little Brain thinking of a excuse not to run. Or look for another hunt to go too.So you can dodge us!

who all is coming??????

I bet it will be a good one.

Southern Boy aka chicken feeder/handler I will be there with two that hope they can get in a short race not much to be worried about coming from my house. But at least I am going to show up and not dodge it and drive to Byrds

Btt

anyone heard who won and placed?

Going off memory, I let someone get off with winner list. If wrong, I am sure someone can correct me.

Young Class
1st Mike and Jason Small
2nd Bill Bates
3rd Mike and Jason Small(I think)
4th Charles Ginnings
5th Jimmy Peterson
6th Kelly Bishop

Old Class
1st Cole Brown
2nd Ronnie Dunbar
3rd Brian Hutchinson
4th Mike and Jason Small ??
5th Toby Williamson ?
6th Bob Hurley ??

how are the pups bred

1st in the young class is Wilson's Satan x 3-S 3d(famous x weapon)
3rd young class Spires William x M&R April
7th young class was Small's Amos x Plum Creek Annie

5th in the old Spires William x Spires Pumkin

4th in old class Ajax Bishop x Tamera Brown

Congradulations to all who placed.We sure missed coming down,but we only have two pups, and they're not by any means ready for a hunt. Hope to get to come down in June, with us having two grandsons graduating from Iowa State, and two family weddings, we won't be getting to far away from home for a while. Bart always has a good hunt, and I think this is the first one we have missed. I hope Toby was able to keep everyone in line!!!!!!!

6th young
CHEESE (Fineline Captain x Fineline Sugar) Kelly

1st old
JAXON BROWN (Ajax Bishop x Tamara Brown) Cole

9th old
BLOOM BROWN (Ajax Bishop x Tamara Brown) Cole

There is NO other place that compares to the Harpers, THANK YOU and CONGRATS to all that placed.