3rd Runt Kidd
4th Jeff Broadway
5th Mike Sibert
6th Chase Bell
7th David Bonner
8th Rob Chamerblin
9th Kelly Parker
10th Sims Hill Kennel

These were the final results so now you know so y'all can quit ******** about it. It took a 1015 to get in and 1285 to win!

Re: Western Derby results

Who do we contact to get what our dogs scored?

They are going to post all the results 1 tru 175. They worked all night getting it right . They worked really hard and the should be commended for working hard and doing it right. It would be nice if people would start using there name.

Thats good news Jimmy I wanted to check and see how my other little 3 hour units did Haha It was great to get to get back down and see everybody. i sure wish I could of stayed. I'm betting there was some good times and a lot of stories being told around the fire barrel last night. congrats to everyone that placed ( I did get to shake Kellys hand before i left). And i want to say thank you to everyone that had anything to do with putting on this hunt.

Amen, I don`t have a dog in this fight but it would be nice if folks would use their names. I don`t think you will see as much bell yacheing if folks have to put their real names on here. Just my two cents. Jon

Congrats on placing Mike! Congrats to Kelly and everyone else that placed! Hope you had a safe trip home!

Just wondering what all this was about?

Glad to hear you made it home safe. We had good time big tall tells , wolf howling contest, trade days , ate crawfish, all we needed was the sound of a good pack of hounds making a yote go yonder.

Thru 175? So, if my hound is 176 I won't see what it scored ?

congratulation to kelly parker on the win and to everyone that places.

No we had 175 dogs so he means every dog that was there so you'll see what your dog scored!

Bubba if mine couldnt get no better than 176th i wouldnt want to see it would you? LOL!!! S.R.

Have they posted the scores anywhere ? I haven't seen them yet just curious on the scores

to day some time

Maybe today??????????????

Jason they told us they would post all of the scores . I don't know when sorry.

I'm just impatient. LOL

I know a lot of people are. Me included. Lol

All of us are wanting to know . Cause it was a good hunt with lots of good young hounds running nonstop for 2 days in a great pen with lots of game . They are doing a great job with the pen .

I shure as heck agree with that BB. the running was great!

Any news on win they gonna post ??