​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Asking for prayers

I'd like to ask all the foxhunting world for prayers. Let me start by telling about what my wife went through as a baby, kid and as an adult. When Holly was born she had 3 different heart complications and had 3 surgeries by 3 years of age. The worst complication was an aortic coarctation, which is a narrowin of the main artery leaving the heart. It was fixed, but left scar tissue growing throughout her life. She had our daughter when she was 24. At 26, she had to have a heart cath where they ballooned her aorta and left her with a stent where the repairs had been made. She has been fine ever since. She sees an adult congenital cardiologist at the Texas Children's Hospital in Texas and was told if she wanted another child to proceed. She is now pregnant with our 2nd child, a son. We went Thursday for a fetal echo and got some news that wasn't what we wanted to hear. Our baby boy is facing some of the same conditions that my wife faced. At 23 weeks in the womb, they are certain he has the hole in the lower chamber and are almost positive he'll have the aortic coarctation too. My wife was very upset to hear this news.

I ask for prayers that our child will be fine, but I also know that our Maker has a plan in store for us that we won't see until it unfolds for us. So I just ask for peace for my wife. My wife is a walking testimony of how mighty a God we serve and I ask for prayers that our little boy will also be.

Re: Asking for prayers

David your family has prayers from my family

prayers from Baileyville , David for your son and your whole family

David we will say many prayers and put ya'll on our prayer list at church.

Sorry to hear about this David, I will be praying!!!!

David, I will be praying for you and your family.

Me and my family will be praying for your entire family. Y'all are a true testimony to God's unconditional love. Easy to point fingers and blame God when things don't go as planned, but it takes a REAL CHRISTIAN to say what you have said and put it in God's hands. You have my respect and my prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do while we are praying for y'all.

david, i will put you, your wife and child on our prayer list. we wish all of you the very best. may god blessing be with all of your family.

David your family will be in our prayers

David we will be praying for your family.

David y'all are in the Golman family's prayers

Your family is in prayer !

Jo Jo, I am far from what a Christian is supposed to be. I have my flaws and I don't always carry and present myself as I should, but He uses these type of tests in our lives to make us stronger and I am trying to grow through this. He has never put anything on my plate that I couldn't handle. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that bud. We will keep y'all in our prayers.

We will have y'all in our prayers. Wish y'all the best .

Hope evering go's good for yall.We will be parying for your family.

David praying right now for your family!!!S.R.

David prayers are coming from the Sibert family

Mr. David your wife and family is in our prayers !

prayers sent for your family

Will be praying for a comforting peace for Holly and you and healing for baby Caston! We love yall!

Prayers for you & your Family....

I will pray for your family

Hoping you and your family the very best

PRAYERS BEING SENT

DAVID THROUGH THE LORD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. OUR PRAYERS ARE BEING SENT ASKING FOR PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND A FAVORABLE OUTCOME UPON THE BIRTH OF YOUR SON. AS A PERSON THAT HAS DEALT WITH SICKNESS OF A LOVED ONE, I WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS STRENGTH AND COURAGE WHEN YOU ASK THE LORD FOR BLESSING AND GUIDANCE. WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

From all of us at top flite kennels
Our prayer are sent out to you and your family

Prayers go out to you and your family.

David thinking of you. Will be Praying for you and your family.

You & your family are in our prayers!

David,All things are possible through prayer. We have gone through some problems with my only grandson and prays have worked for him.Gin and I will have you and your family in our prayers.

YOUR SON AND WIFE ARE IN OUR PRAYER;S I WILL PUT THEM ON OUR CHURCH'S PRAYER LIST

we will be praying for yall an may god bless yall

Prayers are with you and your family

Prayers from our family to yours.

Will add your family to our prayer list.

I will be praying for your son wife and you buddy.

Tadpole.

I want to thank everybody for the thoughtful words, concerns and prayers so far. I showed this thread to my wife and it really meant alot to her to her as well. Please continue to pray for us. Thanks!

we will put your family on the prayer list at orange lake baptist church.

David, you and your family are in our prayers