​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEED HELP

I HAVE A GYP OFF CHAMPION PARKER BROWNIE GUY AND PHILLIPS LUCY. DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PHILLIPS LUCY? IT'S A OLD CROSS.

Re: NEED HELP

Sounds like some of Aronld Phillips breeding from TN. If it is, she may go back on Phillips Hi-Tail, good stuff, wish I had some more of it.

HOPE THAT IS WHAT SHE IS OFF OF. SHE WAS A 3 DAY DOG BUT THE MAN THAT HAD HER FILLED HER FULL OF SOMETHING AND BLOWER HER RIGHT HIP OUT. I GOT HER FOUR BREEDING. SHE IS GOOD TWO RUN PUPPIES WITH. HER NAME IS T-BERRY.

I had alot of the Hi-Tail breeding back in the mid 90's, we were real hot there for awhile thanks to Arnold Phillips! Phillips Lucy sounds real familiar, I have some old pedigree's and don't mind looking her up. Might take alittle. What part of the Country are you?

I STAY ON EAST COAST OF NORTH CAROLINA 20 MILES WEST OF WILMINGTON.

None of my old Phillips Pedigree's had Lucy in them, might go back to far or not his stock. Sorry bout-that.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Mr. Flynn, I ran across and old phone # of Arnold Phillips don't know if"s it still a good # are not but thought about you and you could call it if you wanted too. 731-352-7732 let me know if you get the old rascal, he loves to jaw dogs.