Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T&T 3 hour

Who's bringing the heat!

Re: T&T 3 hour

Jay brothers

You better look out for tha brother he's coming and not to clap. He has some derby dogs that ain't no joke.

I just hope that the gate is wide open when I fly out of there getting my tail spanked

were is pen and when is hunt and what is the hunt

Jay brothers will be in the top five

Word on the street is the dials are bringing every dog they own, jay has bought weapons , and the car salesman isn't playing around this time!!

Who is the jay brothers were have they been! And the brother he don't have nothing Jack. I'm a bubba fan go bubba go go bubba go.

We are bringing some but y'all ain't got nothing to worry about we prolly gonna be clapping

I wish my sweetpie Cody Gregory could come but he keeps buying and loosing guess daddy will have to help him out again

Just got off the phone with the brother he said he's not coming to clap he's coming to collect!!!!!

Brothers just bought dog from me over the phone is Caple of winning

watch out for the corley and edwards kennels thay have there dogs in tip top shape thay will be hard to handle

The tip top shap part is right but idk how much that will help

word on the street jay not coming cause he dont have any dogs to take who got a dog he can get for the hunt

cody might loan him one

That funny somebody better loan him one

What type of hound will it take to win a track dog or a sight dog hows the pen open or rough

Y'all Boys keep bringing all that heat, you going to scare us one day wonders away,

I hope somebody brings some heat i love watchn good hounds run i sure hope they scratch for mouthy dogs last hunt i went to the judges didnt scratch mouthy hounds

O my one day wonders Tillman ur Sackett gyp is one day bred so u bring them mallards cause I'm calling u out? And to them boys from down south them swamp dogs better pull them web feet off and put on them NIKES.

Does anyone know how many hounds are entered

Hey hey u guys I been lookin at the comp and I see one name that terrifies me. Boys or men , ladies, girls the main man is comin to whoop some but I'm skated. But hey let's get it on.

Lol, Betty Bobbie, u good at the call, but u can't finish in da stretch, I'm looking forward to some good running at a good pen, hoping to see some of the best handlers in the state there,I'm bringing a few them Sacketts and a few the Slinger culls, I can't say they any better than anybodies out there, But u better take off work early, ask your wife can you go to the pen and run with your buddies, if u plan on placing in the top 5, cause my culls r in shape and I need a little of your jingle to put in my pocket for when I head to the Masters and TRY and school some them gator breath clowns along with The best ever, John Hoehnor, oh y'all can knock him all you want, but he like Kidd, Eiford,Webb,Harttwick,Turd,Turner, and many more r tuff to beat!!! I like them all!!! Thems the Men, plus a few more that Oh Tilco likes to try and beat, Happy Hunting To All! I look forward to meeting and running with each and everyone!!!!

I heard john hoener is come to clean everones plow again and take 1st 2nd and 3rd again sounds like not much heat at t&t lol

That Clown can't take lunch money in a school function,

But on the other hand, if you ever get a chance to go to Hoehnor Vill and spend a little time at their house or their pens, they will treat you like family and u can see what your feeding, they wrote the book on dog Jocky!!! But they a hats off type of men

Cody has to have a good one to loan...hahahahaha

If hoehner comes i will lay a grand down that he is in the top five alot of guys have good hounds they just aint in good enough shape he runs his every other day and his pen is like a mountin some times the best hound dont win but the handler does because his dogs are in better shape than everyone elses thats the name of the game conditoning is the key

think the little arky pigs are scared

We ain't skerd of shhhiiittttt !!! GET YOU SOME !!

we love that pig money

Well I guess we all are comin to clap since all we hear is this chearing but I don't think that toc,Curtis , and efrid is coming to clap so John we no u got good hounds but come show us sat morning cause I think it's going to be a long ride to miss so cheerleaders come on with ur cheers u funny lil guys

give us the top 10 derby and all age

Y'all couldn't win all ten spots if u la girls were the only one there. Derby winner Jr Thornberry and the as Chris Tillman haha not got u excited Tillman.

Like any other hunt, this one would be a good one to get your name called! I wish everyone the best, if you can get there before 10 o clock tonite my good friend and special guest John Hoehnor will be set up in my booth selling Tilco Top Ten Kennels hats, Tee Shirts and autograph pic, good look to all

Sounds like at the next hunt moonlight need to set up a booth. Go moonlight

Yea, a crying booth, them boys ain't fun to run with,they kick your tail and think its funny, lol! Hats off to all how won and placed, great running. I'll save all shirts and Hats for another hunt. Lots of fun

Hey Billy Bob we want to thank you for making sure we remembered to put on our nikes and Tillman thank you for putting a lil extra jingle in our pockets made our trip home go a lil faster!!! Great hunt, the pen is loaded with game couldn't have asked for better running or hunt!!!!!

What's the info on ur derby winner Kelly .....x..... ? And age ?

Big Creek James he's straight off packman and Big Creek Comfort she is half July half walker, she will be two in May

Kelly how old is the derby winner?

He said 2 in may big red

Over looked it Antwon