​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"JAYBIRD X ROCKET"

I have a male and gyp off JAYBIRD and HEMPHILLS ROCKET. They are nice young hounds. I male and I gyp. Both are BWT. They have been run in the pen and on the outside. They turned a year old in January. I only puppy hunt and I work construction. I don't have time to keep derby's in shape. I'm working nights so please don't call or text until after 3pm. My cell number is 601-508-5238. I live in south ms. 400 each

Re: "JAYBIRD X ROCKET"

Who's is the dam to these two?

You named to male dogs,

I'm aware of that. The dam is straight off of HEMPHILLS rocket

I have the two mates to these at my house. Their mama is Rice's Bonnie II like he said straight off Rocket, from Ronald Rice. That's some fine running hounds I'm well pleased with mine. If his run anything like mine they have no problem stretching a piece of game out for 5-6 hours waking up and doing it again the next day.. Money well spent for whoever gets em..

Are these two hounds still for sale?

Hounds have been sold

January huh i sure wish i could find all these ******* that are being breed that are having pups in January lol these days if they aint born in January nobody wants them.people that dont 3even day need to start paying attention. To he whelping dates on hounds iam not saying that these young hounds arenot but just makes me curious