​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gully Branch/Mixon Fox Run Annual 2-Day Puppy Hunt

We will be holding our annual 2-Day Puppy Hunt on May 25th & 26th of this year, 2013!

Location: Both pens are generally located right outside of Statesboro, GA not far off Hwy 25, within 5 minutes of each other.

*Hunt will be for pups whelped May 1, 2012 and younger!

*Will run 4 hours each day, Gully Branch-Day 1 and Mixon Fox Run-Day 2.

*Plenty of quality dog feed will be awarded to the top 10 places S&D. Will also have a bench show after 2nd day of running.

*Entry Fee: $45.00

*Will start giving out numbers May 1st at 6PM.

Re: Gully Branch/Mixon Fox Run Annual 2-Day Puppy Hunt

btt

btt

btt

Tracy, could you give me a call May 1, at 6pm. Need to talk to you bout something! LoL!!!
God Bless
Bobby

Btt

Btt

Who's got the power should be a good hunt

Y don't you take some pups and go and you may see who has the power!

U may need the power running in the thick water filled bottem of the first day but u better pen their ears back grab all the gears you can in the wide open race track and not get left behind the second day caus if they can't sling it they will get lapped!!!

So bring on the mighty mans docs mr t's Timothy's cashes slicks whinos hosses malibu's blk jacks big sticks rustys your suprises your home growns or your out west purchases and see where the power or speed stacks up at the end of day 2 caus it's not gona be where you think !!!!!!

Sounds like saddle up knows what we need. He must be one of those like me that's in the clapin section each hunt I attend

Will there be a bench show at this hunt? Thanks.

They usually do have a bench show after the second day

They kinda hid it from ya it says it on the last part of the original post .

Guys no predictions I know you boys have to know what you have by now no confidence or what!!!

MR.SADDLE UP A.K.A. OUT WEST PUPPY BARROWER,YOUR DAYS HAVE BEEN OVER. YOUR KENNEL PARTNERS HAVE DROPPED YOU, YOU CANT BREED OR RAISE YOUR OWN PUPS,YOU ARE ON YOUR LAST STRAW BARROWING PUPS. WHAT KIND OF ACCOMPLISHMENT, IS THAT I PLACED A DOG THAT I DONT OWN!!!! YOU JUST A WASHED UP PUPPY BARROWER!!1 SOMEONE PLEASE THROW THIS MAN A BONE!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!!!! GOOD LUCK YOU WILL NEED IT!!!! SEE YOU ON HUNT DAY

IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT A GUY THAT I THINK YOU ARE,HE'S SET THE BAR FOR YOU GA.BOYS.HE HAS WON MORE PUPPY HUNTS THAN ANY TWO OR THREE KENNELS IN GA.

HE LIKES TO COMPETE.IN MY OPINION,GOING & PURCHASING A PUP & SELLING IT WHEN YOUR DONE IS ABOUT THE SAME THING EXCEPT BORROWING IT IS CHEAPER.IF YOU BUY ONE THAT HAS BEEN TRAINED & YOU DIDN'T RAISE IT OR TRAIN IT & SELL IT WHEN IT TURNS A YEAR OLD,ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS RENT IT.

IT'S NOTHING WRONG W/DOING IT EITHER WAY,WE ALL BUY & TRADE & SALE DOGS & WE ALL ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST.THERE IS NO WRONG WAY AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEING HONEST & HAVING FUN.

PUPPY HUNTING IS ONE OF THE FUNNEST HUNTING YOU CAN DO IN MY OPINION.THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE DO RITE CAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP EM FROM BACK DATING DOGS.NOT EVERYBODY DOES IT,BUT THERE ARE ENOUGH OF KENNELS THAT ARE & THEY ARE DOING IT IN EVERY STATE.

THIS SPORT NEEDS ALL THE INCOURAGEMENT THAT IT CAN GET & FOR PEOPLE TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF ONE ANOTHER.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY & CAN'T WAIT TO GET ME SOME MORE PUPS THE RITE AGE TO FIT THIS HUNT NEXT YEAR.THAT IS THE BEST RAN PUPPY HUNT I'VE EVER BEEN APART OF & I HAD A BLAST THE TIME WE WENT THERE.

TRACY HAS ONE OF THE BEST PENS I'VE EVER RAN IN & THE HOSPITALITY WAS GREAT & HE HAS SOME OUTSTANDING FOOD & PRETTY NIECES.HAHAHOPE TO SEE YALL NEXT YEAR AT THIS HUNT.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL & HAPPY HUNTING.

BRANDON, YOUR STILL A IDIOT!!! THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YA!!!!!

Now Mr. CIA that must mean crybaby intelligence association you would be wrong I myself have never borrowed puppies a dog I understand the one you are referring to and as far as I am concerned to each his own if that's how he or anybody wants to play the game well so be it I rather raise them myself or run them myself I've been beat with borrowed ones purchased ones home grown ones just a i have beat those same types it's all the same to me dogs are dogs no matter if their yours or from somewhere else your still gona have to out run them no matter who owns them if u wana win so don't be scared and complain if you get beat it's cause the pup or dog was better than it's that day not caus they were borrowed!!!! So saddle up paint them up good and let them dig!!!! Btw idk which one of the 3 of those kennel partners u speak of came out the greatest two of the 3 don't even own dogs anymore so if the other is borrowing guess none them do hahahahaha

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT!!!

I KNOW MY NAME & I BET THAT I'VE BLISTERED YOUR TALE BEFORE BOUT AS MANY TIMES AS THE GUY YOUR TALKING ABOUT.ONE THINGS FOR SURE,I KNOW A GOOD DOG WHEN I SEE ONE & I KNOW A GOOD HUNTER WHEN I SEE ONE.YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER ALL YOU WANT CAUSE IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF ME.

I MAY NOT EVER WIN OR PLACE AGAIN,BUT I'VE HAD A GOOD TRIAL RECORD AT THIS POINT.YOU CAN PULL UP TRIPLE P KENNEL ANYTIME YOU WANT TO.

I ALSO DON'T HAVE TO BASH SOMEBODY ELSE TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER.SO I HOPE TO SEE YALL SOON.IF YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIDING ON HERE & TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT'S OK W/ME.

I WISH YOU WELL & GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

CIA
MR.SADDLE UP A.K.A. OUT WEST PUPPY BARROWER,YOUR DAYS HAVE BEEN OVER. YOUR KENNEL PARTNERS HAVE DROPPED YOU, YOU CANT BREED OR RAISE YOUR OWN PUPS,YOU ARE ON YOUR LAST STRAW BARROWING PUPS. WHAT KIND OF ACCOMPLISHMENT, IS THAT I PLACED A DOG THAT I DONT OWN!!!! YOU JUST A WASHED UP PUPPY BARROWER!!1 SOMEONE PLEASE THROW THIS MAN A BONE!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!!!! GOOD LUCK YOU WILL NEED IT!!!! SEE YOU ON HUNT DAY

Where in the heck did you go to school? Can someone please say GRAMMER AND SPELL check!!! Before you come on a message board and spread lies and talk about crap you know nothing about, please get some help with your grammer and spelling! Also, I guess you don't even know your real name or is it DUMB ASS!!! Why don't you worry about your own 4 or 5 dogs that you tend and feed? To the best of my knowledge, the fella that you are referring to pays his own bills, feeds and tends to his own dogs and pups at his kennels and bust his ass raising and training his hounds for competition so how about keeping your **** mouth shut unless you talking bout your business!!!

Well all is quiet before the storm it's less than 8 hours till there's 70 puppies casting in a 150 acre gut snatching roar and 32 hours away from the air and heart being sucked right outa their lungs and body if there not ready to roll so who's it gona be who's gona be on top and who's gona be spinning tires realizing they weren't ready!!

South bryan
S & j
Shumans
Carolina boys
Amped up
Luda mafia
Bcm
Florida
Real deal
LIL clyo
Smiths
Or a few surprises
Who who's gona show and who's deciding right now their staying home!!!

anyone heard how the first day went? whos lookin good?

We Got this Thing!!!!! It's a two day remember that!!!

J.A.B.O

I BET IT WAS A GOOD MORNING!!!

WISH WE HAD SOME PUPS THIS YEAR.GOT TO COME 2YRS AGO & HAD ABOUT AS GOOD OF A TIME AS I HAVE EVER HAD @ A HUNT.THEY WILL GET THERE OIL CHECKED SURE ENOUGH IN THE MORNING.THERE AINT A BETTER HUNT OR PLACE TO GO THAN THIS HUNT.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS FOR THIS ONE.

IF POSSIBLE I HOPE THEY CAN POST RESULTS OF THE FIRST DAY TO.

A little birdie told me the mafia had the first day

That would be correct Elmer. Ludowici Mafia in first after day 1. Awesome running today. If tomorrow is any better, some of them pups won't make it.
God Bless
Bobby

Who held out and who fell out? Results any?

Herd Real Deal had a big day had high dog but fell just short of running down the "MAFIA" s&j placed a couple Lynn shuman placed a coupl and Wes mincy placed one

What was the full results please ?

BTT

What's the results of the hunt big hunt where's the results at?

Cliff Ray won but I wasn't there was outta town. I'll try to get results and get them posted. Sorry

BTT

Whats the deal here? How come the results aren't posted yet? The hunters deserve the recognition there was alot of hard work,money,and time put in to this hunt. We hunters supported the hunt so please support us!!!!!! P.S Was an AWSOME hunt, Great fellowshipping, and good food!!!

Listen rubber TIRE people may have business or family stuff come up its been one week you'll get your recognition for placing your amazing hound ok and u have have dogs be a SGPH not one a year that be like a SG some timer.