​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great American Race numbers and draw list

We will start giving out numbers and draw list Sun. March 24 6-9pm. All two digit numbers and any number with two ones will be drawn for Sun, April 28 at 6pm at my house. No you don’t have to come I will draw for everyone at that time and post. There is a lot of concern about people calling and getting on draw list and not using numbers. Guy’s if this happens, one there had better be one mighty good explanation or you will never get on another list that I do. This is the reason that I will require a $50.00 deposit non refundable for everyone on draw list. This deposit must be in my hand by April 26 or your name will be taken off draw list. Deposit will go toward entry fee and membership. I know this may be a problem for some but this is my solution to this problem. Hunt is May 4 & 5 at Tar River pen in Creedmore, NC. If you have my cell number, do not call it for numbers. I will return calls in the order they are received. This will be a great hunt with an abundance of qualified judges and ran under SRHA rules. Call 6-9pm EST only 910-457-6080.
Remember to be the Best you have to beat the Best!!!!!!!!
Ray Casteen
3449 Scupper Run SE
Southport NC 28461

Re: Great American Race numbers and draw list

Black or white numbers only and blamkets are ok

Re: Great American Race numbers and draw list

btt