​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog box small truck

I have a nice all alum 1 door dog box 36x48. put wood floor every thing else alum.Will sell or trade for 2dr all alum box for large truck $300.00 live between atlanta an Macon.. Jackson .email I will send picture sorry Im too old to deliver will meet somewheare. Buddy

Re: dog box small truck

Hey Mr. Buddy, I'll trade you a good running Black & Tan Gyp for the box.
She Might can run with old Smilley.
Willow Oak Patsy II Chase- Reg. # 361219

Willow Oak Jumper

ex

Willow Oak Anna

Whelped Oct. 25, 2010

Mr. Stilwell I only have male dogs at this time,many thanks for offer I sure hope Rodney comes back from Texas with some power Smillie said its lonely at the front.

Thats fine. What nights do you have at Ed's? I'd like to change these dogs we have up one night, I think it does-um good.

I have been running with larry wiggins wed.nite we are running tues.this week larrys got Dr. appt. back to original question. you an I can run Tues or thur, after this wk. P.S. we have to rough it club house burnt down last wk. hope Ed. gets to come home this week. call me 770/775/9140 we will go.

Whats wrong with Ed? He may need a tape of a good fox race at the hosipital.
I hate to hear that about the old club house, spent alot of nights in there, And I'll never forget Mr. Glen Harrison.
I want to go one of those nights next week, I'll call you to see which is best. Thanks

Ed Bacon Rehab

I talked to Ed today he hopes to come home this week end,I think he is having trouble with legs he fell at home an they are working on rehab. I think every time he tries to stand up and watch a crossing them Julys let him down.He will probley be trying to buy smillie. He helped Rodney buy gas to find some power in Texas.I waiting on Rodney to come home with a spotted July a new breed. call me we will go next week.