APRIL 20
40 DOLLARS
10-29
12-29
CAST DAYLIGHT
START TAKING NUMBERS APRIL 14
870 826 6048

Re: K-L PUPPY HUNT

Runt Kidd, if you would happen to remember any information about a hound named Kidd's Due To Win, please telephone me at your leisure. Chuck Richey, southern Illinois. 618-268-4108 or 618-926-1653 cell.

Runt can I get 1 number in young and 1 in the old thanks

Runt sorry didn't read the part about takeing numbers the 14 th

Dear Mr. Kidd

We been good an done everything you wanted. We have 40 head of dogs an still not a good puppy. Will you please help us with a puppy to run at your hunt

Yours truly
H & H

We just don't have any old enough but don't worry they are getting older every day. You on the other hand have probably forgot when yours were BORN kinda like putting your name on your post. When they get old enough you will know it. Happy hunting

You boys better have your $ hit together at this one . Any one want to put any early odds out. ..... Any takers ?

Hixon an family repeat

btt

Who all is planning to attend the next hunt?

Does Hixon have what it takes to pull off two in a row? Rumor Has It that Moonlight & The Efirds have been shoppin hard for somthing that'll compete. Runt will you let us know if they get numbers? Wonder if Ponder & Goss will make the trip or if Ponder will have to work? Maybe Mr. Young will bring his Jr. Kennel Boys Lamey & Liggins to watch?

You boys go ahead and put it on DUKE . Since no wants odds

Everybody sure is quiet!

If I don't win I'm gonna be😡

Democrat gazette if you think its quite tell me your name an it will get loud pretty quick you smart mouth coward!!

Well word is out the big man hixson just couldn't stand it and had to go swing open the gates this morning! Running scared and no confidence in his last performance at this race track. The train is coming big man and I hope your not on the tracks cause it could get messy for the boo hoos I mean bozos!

this jus in. a blind buzzard found a turd at waldron and finally won a hunt???? fire dept had 2 use the jaws of life 2 get kyle out his truck when he got home bc his head got so big. bet it shrinks sat ol buddy! seen hixon in town buyin a pic frame to frame a $20 bill for some reason? idk what thats about do u efird???

Let's hear some picks see what everyone thinks and see how smart y'all are

Word got out yesterday that a man just flat out told that he would win the young class When I heard who it was I started too shake and my knees got weak! Hammertime!! He is back on top and callinf his shots so look out its goin to be a rough ride

Hammer is running for 2nd? Heard somebody else was coming out of retirement planning on a win! If the word on the street is true the only logical bet on hammer would be to place or show!

Don't scare me just focus on 3rd that will ne the first spot open

word is a lil white new comer schooled hammer and his derby dogs on day 2? dont count yo chickens b4 they hatch hammer u may eat boiled eggs? lol

Word on the street is right but that was practice. And. I've. Ate. Worst every. Squirrel. Finds. A nut sometimes

Hammer you biting off more than you can chew boy you better hope like @*&* you win cause if you don't you gonna be a goat from now on no pressure!

OL DAD IS COMIN OUTA RETIREMENT- HAMMER BETTER BORROW SOMETHIN FROM KYLE TO RUN IN THE OLD CLASS IF HE'S PLANIN ON A VICTORY!!! A BOZO WILL WIN BOTH CLASSES!!!

The circus has come an gone, it is time for the big show this weekend.

What's the line up old an young

I hope cox has got plenty tissue because after sat. he's going to need a box!!"

I HAVE HARD THAT MARK COX ;;; SAID ;;; HE WAS GOMING TO WIN K-L PUPPY HUNT SAT, WELL COX YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL.

COX WONT GET IN THE TOP 10!!!! HEMPHILL EFIRD HIXSON PREACHER AND DAVIS WILL STILL THE SHOW!!!!!!

Lets givem heck hammer!!