​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4 Hr Speed and Drive

We are really looking forward to our fisrt hunt!!! Hope to see you all there!!

4 Hour Speed an Drive
May 11th
Kountry Korner Fox Pen, Hope Ar
$30 per Dog/$10 membership fee
Cast at Daylight

Hunt open to men and women
Full Set of Trohies an dog food for the 10 ten in each class
Derby and All Age run together scored septeratley

CALL FOR NUMBERS BETWEEN 5PM-9PM
Krista Battiest 580-618-2201

For information Please call Vanessa Thompson 870-584-9382

Re: 4 Hr Speed and Drive

Hey going to be a goodone hey

btt

Btt

Btt

Getting excited for our first hunt! We have quite a few numbers out right now! If your unable to make please turn your number back in! We will give numbers out till May 10th. So if you need a number please call Krista! Thanks and God bless. Looking forward to an Amazing hunt and good company!

Krista will there be judges?

Big jimmy they are trying to get judges they have several that are coming I hope they get enough if not will put hunters ing groups of 3 or 4 . Can't wait to see every one their.

Getting excited for our hunt this Saturday!!!! As of Friday we have 88 numbers out in the derby and 74 in the all age!!! Going to be a good hunt!!! Needing some more people to volunteer to come and help judge. We trying to get a cook there to serve breakfast and lunch!!!

Also on another note please continue Noles family!

Please continue to pray for the Noles family!

btt

Got a cook and some judges really trying to get somemore! Got the pretty pink trophies today! Ready for Saturday!!!

This is to my student that have failed my class of bustin ur but well u can get a At if u beat me come get u some

Hello ladies!! A lot of you don't know me but your husbands and boyfriends know me well I will be suiting up one more time come saturday. I hear the brother has been doing well lately as well as a hound named imacool. Well I been cool all my life and I saw what the brother had the other day at my practice facility I won't say how that went cause I was told not to be a bragger but lord help that poor boy and his frizzy haired sidekick! Imacool I look forward to the challenge cause I hear your the one too beat! See you all Saturday! Going to be fun!

You got that right jack!! Now that is how you do it.

After sat u will put her back in the brood box good thing u want have far to ride home on ur Spider-Man fusion for that hurt butt by the way u get a F for talkin back to ur TEACHER

Spells if you don't use the # 70 please let me know as I have a blanket plainted with 70 on it already, please.

Thanks
Brian Welch
1-903-276-5187

Come Saturday I'm putting both of you clowns in D HALL.

When us La boys get through with u illiterate hogs u will have all failed

U LSU boys are goin to the bayou and have a dog killin. Hey hey lil pop u and ur kids will be limpin out the gate tommorow cause u just got schooled and hoop and holler u are up also heard u been swimming I didn't no u was swimmer now school is in the teacher come get y'all some

When I get done with you tomorrow you will be looking for a new profession. Like maybe a cake decorator or a florist . Pack a lunch it's going to be a long day.

Whoevers talking down on ole lil pop bout to get yalls feelings hurt! That huzzy could outrun you with those pups hanging off the tit!

Who did what

posted the results under 2013 field trial results (not graded)

Thanks Again for everyone that came and supported our hunt we had great running and great company!!!

Would like to thank the judges and the hunters who helped judged.
Congratulations to all the winners today!!!!