​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Puppy Hunts AT Terry Bryds

Will be having 2 puppy hunts April 27th.
Young class will be 9/29 and Old class will be 12/29.
Young class will run in one pen and Old class will run in the other pen same time. Will pay top Ten places in each class. Will have judges and will run 3hrs. After the hunt everyone will meet back at the big pen for a cookout and your winnings. Will only give out 40 #s for each class. I will have 2 books so you can get same #s for each class cause they will be run in different pens. For #s and more info call me 601-939-7627 or 601-278-9760

Re: Two Puppy Hunts AT Terry Bryds

where is byrds pen?

Brookhaven Ms

can i get 1 for old class?

I would like to get a name and phone number to run puppies in the small pen during the week
thanks Greg Rabalais

The Old Class is Full
We have moved the young class from 9/29 to 10/29.
Have a few in the young class left.
Will start a waiting list for Old Class
Entry Fee is 50.00 a pup in each class

greg he must not take numbers or answer questions on here

I NEED 2 IN THE YOUNG CLASS AND 2 IN THE OLD CLASS

James I don't give other peoples phone #s out on this site. The Old Class for the pup hunt is full. That's why I put my phone # on here to call.
Benson Thompson your two #s for the young class is 21,31 I Will put you and James on waiting list for Old Class. Thanks

I would like 4 numbers for younger class thanks.

Ben Thomas your #s for the young class are 54,55,56,57 Thanks

Can i get 5 numbers in young class please.thanks

Smoking S Kennels your #s for young class are 73,74,75,76,77 Thanks.
Both Hunts are full.
Let me know if you want on waiting list

Mr.roger i need to change one number from young to old class if i can please.need 4 in young and one in old.

The old class is full smoking S kennels do you want to turn one young class in. I can put you on waiting list for old class.

Yes ill turn 73 in.i need 1 old class number if i can get it.thanks

Ok Smoking S Kennels I will put you on waiting list for the older class.
BOTH HUNTS ARE FULL

If anything comes open I want old class

Whos it goin to be? Old an young?

Anyone coming to blow it away? Who has #?

I would say Roy Magee in the old class , he has wore the gate off !!!

I would say Roy Magee in the old class , big ro

Give us a list.

We bringin one in the old class. Never had a number on her. Lookin forward to a good hunt. God Bless!!!

Well Gate...Im not just comin for the Old class..Im comin for both!! I didnt buy out Coyell Kennels and spend 2 months bobbing my dogs tails to come play around! I can promise yall i will have the tuned and ready! My buddy Valentine has been begging to go in halfs with me but aint no chance of that this time!! so come one come all yall boys better be ready for saturday morning!! hell might be the last time yall see me for a while..Thinking bout sellin g out!!

Hey Roy dont be so cocky and confident!! Just cause yall whooped up on us in baseball this past weekend dont mean you gonna whoop us Arkansas boys Saturday!! You not the only man that got money and can buy something!! My Daddy papa chicken went to trade day in umpire and sold a house full of chickens and been on the road for 2 weeks buying up dogs...He promised me he was gonna buy me a winner! I know hes made that promise before and fell a few places short of winning so i told him dont be promising to much!! only promise i made him make is stay away from the Judges hs!! All kidding aside boys me and my brother from another color will be there ready to take the envelopes!! And Roy dont feel to bad Valentine been trying to go in halfs with me too! LIL CHICKEN!!

We will enter all pups both ages at the big pen then the 10/29 pups will go to the smaller pen to cast. It takes only about 10 minutes to get to smaller pen. This is a Limited hunt so if you are not coming or use your # please turn in cause I have a waiting list. Thanks any questions just give me a call. 601-278-9760.

sounds like this will be a goodun!!!!!!!

Come on boys!!!! Yall asked who had the power This is just a lil puppy hunt. Im goin to put the Judge and Butler back to scouting to see where they can put up some more double seat ladder stands and ole Valentine will be volunteer of the year for the 12th yr in a row with the Jena Dixie Youth!!! and to those that think im bragging..Im like Kid Rock..It aint bragging if you can back it up!!!

Benson Thompson your old class #s are 30,31
James Trawick your # is 41
Smoking S Kennels your # is 75
Yall were on waiting list for the Old Class 12/29

thanks

Mr.roger i need to turn all my numbers in.not gonna make it.maybe next time.thanks.

Mr. Roger,
I was gonna see if I could get 3 number in the young class.

Thanks.

Any way you can post an address? Please.

Address to Big Pen
2425 Ramah Tr SW
McCall Creek, Ms. 39647

mr. roger im not going to make it.

Had a couple #s turned in each class so if any boby wants to come give me a call. Thanks

Word on the streets is M and D kennel is commin to take all yalls money in the young class!

Sorry Mr. Roger I'm not going to be able to make it hope I can make it next time.

Is these pens fast /slow thick/open. thanks.

Both pens are fast fast fast and full of game

btt

Whos it goin to be boys.... Are you locals ready to roll or will an out of towner take it home.... Ready or not here we come....

Well?